No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 16: Day of the Ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want evidence that shows my picture inside the ticket booth that reads "Do not sell to this man".
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Downloading now...
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

During the Q&A for the movies, I'm gonna dime yer ass out!

"Mr. Romero! My friend Ed Hocken called you a talentless hack!"

"Mr. Savini! My friend Ed Hocken says your effects are as dated as your ponytail!"

Comment

Fuck, if you go you'll have to get some pics. I'm so fucking jealous right now.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Now I never said his effects were dated. In fact that crotch revolver in From Dusk Til Dawn was pretty good.

Comment

Ok, so enough of Ed's show. WHAT ABOUT OURS?! This was kind of a quick episode as we had shit going on later that night.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Like how I'm stealing your thunder Rob? Ha ha!

Comment

If you take the brunt of the failure, that works for me.

Comment

Lost talk is entertaining but you guys have a WAAAAY different take of the show than I do but so does Lisa. It's just one of those shows where people can read shit tons into it. The rest is kind of a blur because I listened to it on no sleep.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

A nice flow throughout, you guys kept to topics and moved on exactly when the time was right.

Even the Lost-talk didn't make me hit someone. And for some reason think Sayid must be Batman or some shit with the way he's described.

The Soul Coughing backing track was a fucking great touch.

(And sadly having bought three separate versions of Dawn already, Ceej and your talking up the transfer make me want to buy the fucking thing again...)
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-08-2010, 06:24 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Short and sweet...you guys have found a good groove...I do like the longer episodes, but these have been solid.

Would definitely like to see the time when the Lost talk is going down, I'm currently fast fowarding and hoping to stop at the right time...got caught in a spoiler which wasn't horrible but now I need to know how it goes down...

Oh yeah and you can have the MN voice mail chick submit photos to bigb@braindeadradio.com...I will screen all submissions for you Rob!
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

apologies man. I'll try to do that in the next one, but I'm also gonna stop talking about LOST unless CRAZY SHIT happens or until the season is over.

Comment

At least keep the jingle!

Funny as hell!

Comment

You should have heard the "Celebrity" cover of that jingle from last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X