No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 14: We Have To Go Back...For a Wendy's™ Baked Potato

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the fuck knows? he needs to start taking happy pills so he's not in a shitty mood everytime he comes over.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's not even an issue of being happy. Lord knows I sure as hell am not right now. But the solutions to these problems are right fucking there. You can't sit and continue to bitch about things and yet fail to do what needs to be done. It's the worst kind of wheel-spinning.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        It's not even an issue of being happy. Lord knows I sure as hell am not right now. But the solutions to these problems are right fucking there. You can't sit and continue to bitch about things and yet fail to do what needs to be done. It's the worst kind of wheel-spinning.
        Tony Robbins, ladies and gentleman.

Comment

haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Fej View Post
            Tony Robbins, ladies and gentleman.
            Ya goddamn right I'm fucking Tony Goddamn Robbins. I'll fuckin motivate ya goddamn asses, if it fuckin kills you AND your goddamn family*.

*The preceeding was of Tony Robbins by way of Quentin Tarentino.

Comment

What I want to know is why in the fuck doesn't CJ get food before he comes over? Nine hours since eating lunch? I would have murdered someone if I haven't eaten by then.

Also, if you make dinner for yourself. How hard is it to make some extra for you to take in the next day? I've heard of lazy, but jesus fuck almighty this goes beyond Panda lazy.
              No. Beyond panda lazy is buying frozen TV dinners.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Okay, then we're talking straight up idiocy then.

Comment

Ya goddamn right I'm fucking Tony Goddamn Robbins. I'll fuckin motivate ya goddamn asses, if it fuckin kills you AND your goddamn family*.

*The preceeding was of Tony Robbins by way of Quentin Tarentino.
                  OK.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

That should read in the voice of Alec Baldwin.

Comment

Or forgotten. Your choice.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I've never watched Lost, yet I find Lost discussions very entertaining.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Same here. I am so digging it!

Comment

You didn't spoil too much, I think I listened to most of it...I can't wait to get fully caught up...

Sidenote, great episode, love how you spent about an hour talking about eating habits. I had 3 McChickens yesterday in honor of Ceej...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Good to hear guys haha.

Comment

Good show, guys. CJ really needs to eat something more often, though. It's only going to fuck up his metabolism and he's going to get more Pandaesque.

Comment

Working...
                                X