Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minnesota/Wisconsin, not as bad as Ohio but we're trying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knew I could count on you Jeff. haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...27327&catid=14

Maybe if we all pitch in on the bid, we can have the Braindead Radio Hotel.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• 2009 property taxes for the estate were $178,000.
        ECK!
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
          http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...27327&catid=14

Maybe if we all pitch in on the bid, we can have the Braindead Radio Hotel.
          Then we'd have a place to meet up when the zombie apocalypse occurs! YES!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• For those who enjoyed the La-Z-boy article:

http://www.kare11.com/news/news_arti...7501&catid=391
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Haha! Awesome.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• My fellow Minnesotans:

Ready for something WEAK? Dayton's/Marshall Fields/Macy's Dowtown is repeating the same 8th floor Christmas display from last year. Oh good...the same lame 'A Day in the Life of an Elf at Macy's' diorama that underwhelmed last year.

My wife is gonna be fucking PISSED over this.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm so glad I have no idea what any of that means. Well I do, but we don't do that stuff. Godspeed sir.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• My wife is one of those Christmas freaks...lives and breathes that stuff from Thanksgiving through the New Year. She looks forward to me taking her to this display EVERY YEAR. Trust me, there's gonna be hell to pay on this.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Guess you have something to bargin for in regards to Dragon Age. Hahaha.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                          My wife is one of those Christmas freaks...lives and breathes that stuff from Thanksgiving through the New Year. She looks forward to me taking her to this display EVERY YEAR. Trust me, there's gonna be hell to pay on this.
                          Good God. I just consider myself lucky if Rob helps me put up and decorate the tree.

Comment

• Yeah, if you can't tell, I kinda hate Christmas.

Comment

• The main thing that I hate about going to that stupid display is the slow, slooooooooooow moving crowd that you have to go through it with. Doing little baby steps for an hour and a half is pure torture for me, especially when I'm not really interested in the subject matter.

The only thing that I'm really looking formward to this Christmas is the Brian Setzer Orchestra concert. That shoudl be killer.

Comment

• The one thing that I truly hate about Christmas is just trying to get around. Being that we live close to many shopping areas, it is imposible to just drive during the holidays. And I hate hate hate being in malls during the holidays. All the idiots come out at once and just stand around with their thumbs up their asses.

Comment

Working...
                                X