No announcement yet.

They Don't Make It Anymore. . . Defunct Foods You Miss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Dark all the way. I could pound those.

That said, I like the Mr. Goodbar and Krackles as well. Goodbar, in particular, is uber tasty.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, what the hell Billy. Goodbar? More like Greatbar!

Okay, not really buts it's definitely the best in the bag.

Comment

• I like all of those chocolate goodies, it's why I'm a bit larger than slim. :-D
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Rereading the thread from the beginning (had a moment of verklempt when I read Howard's posts ), and since then, we've seen the return of Chocodiles here in NJ.

Here's hoping other such snacky foods make a return and soon. 'Cause we HONGRY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Rereading the thread from the beginning (had a moment of verklempt when I read Howard's posts ), and since then, we've seen the return of Chocodiles here in NJ.

Here's hoping other such snacky foods make a return and soon. 'Cause we HONGRY.
            EXPLAIN.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Yeah, what the hell Billy. Goodbar? More like Greatbar!

That's what the government wants you to think. Enjoy that indoctrination.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Yeah, what the hell Billy. Goodbar? More like Greatbar!

yeahhhhhh
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                  EXPLAIN.

Geteth thee to thy local grocery storehouse (legend tells that Shop-Rite hath many, many boxes available for purchase) or store of convenience posthaste, friend Ignatius, and do partake of yon golden sponge cake with creamy filling, lovingly contained within a hard chocolate shell! Return to thy humble domicile with such tastiness, pour thyself a tall cold glass of milk, and imbibe this... this ambrosia that only the Gods themselves wouldst heretofore partake! MAKE. IT. SO!

Comment

• http://gifrific.com/joaquin-phoenix-...eaction-signs/
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                    X