No announcement yet.

Episode 4: Lesley had a heroin problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to find some way to boondoggle to MN and force myself on as a guest star of the podcast so you have some backup.

Comment

HAha, that would be epic.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yes! That would be awesome. Your wife is a fan too right? Bring her, and I'll also bring our friend Danielle who is a fan - we will all gang up on Rob.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Bring it bitches. I'll get my punk friends on my side. It'll be a battle of epic proportions. And then everyone will get drunk and sing Bon Jovi.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

That would be great. I don't drink very often but when I drink I drink. I am a girl-drink drunk, however.

Comment

Comment

The above is for you grave...

The below is for me....

Comment

You are what you drink...

Comment

Nice. And everyone with taste and class should get the reference in my last post. If you don't, click this.

Comment

Every time I see Dave Foley in a KITH sketch I weep at how far he has fallen.

Comment

Wasn't he in the latest Uwe Boll abortion? I thought hosting Bravo's Celebrity Poker Showdown was going to be as low as he could go. Sadness.

Also, I've seen that Arrogant Bastard Ale at World Market but never tried it (Red Stripe and New Belgium Sunshine Wheat own my beer-drinking soul). Is it any good?

Comment

I enjoyed it when I could find it.

Comment

Arrogant Bastard put me on my ass the only time I had it. It was good, but has some power too it.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

You made up that George, Washington crap. I refuse to believe it or look it up.

Comment

And Slipknot's second album was not good. And I sortof don't mind the newest single.

Comment

Working...
                                X