No announcement yet.

Episode 3: Ryan Gosling smells like cabbage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are tall as fuck. For a nnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd. tall mf''r sniffle sniffle
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Really? I swear I'm only like 6' 1". My bro is taller than me. Although I do dwarf Ceej and Lesley. Poor little hobbits.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Remember, I'm 5' 9" when I stand up straight. Your old place looks like alot of places in Dayton that I used to know. Memories.

Comment

yeah, that place wasn't bad, it just sucked due to the living conditions. Our new place is wayyyyy nicer, thanks to Lesley's inner interior designer.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

$700 for that joint seems high. dont' know what the comparison is to dayton as far as living expenses. Yes, it is passed my bed time.

Comment

Just finished listening to the three She's Right, I'm Rob podcasts this week and I gotta say, I was entertained. Keep it up. Your sports knowledge is fucking sad though, Rob. Come on, bro, you love beer yet you don't indulge in one of the main excuses to drink? You're right about Ichiro though, he does have a damn good arm.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Haha. thanks man. Good to know that people find us entertaining. As for the sports stuff, I just never grew up liking sports. I dig hockey a bit and I'm starting to dig baseball, but I was more of a skateboarder/bowler/frisbee golfer. And I don't need an excuse to drink. IT's Thursday...time to drink.

Comment

Nothing to do? Want to get rid of all that Miller High Life in your fridge? Good. Drinking Game Time!

Every time Rob says "rape" in that video, you drink. After two play-throughs: YOU. WILL. BE. HAMMERED.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

There we go! Good thinking.

Comment

Nothing makes rape bathroom tours more enjoyable than forgetting them with drink and good cheer.*

*This statement has not been evaluated nor approved by the Rape and John McCain Senility Prevention Center. All monetary and alcohol donations should be sent in care of:
                      McMeatbag Learning Organization (formerly Scruff MacGruff)
                      Chicago, IL

And remember, I am doing this for your amusement. Though watching the Hitler Youth break out in Honkey-Dance at the RNC earlier tonight was also hilarious. But rape is not. Unless it is a clown.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Haaaa
                        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

So...still listening to this 'cast...

Rob your ADHD is on par with mine...the conversation we could possibly have drunk would be of epic proportions. You talking over Lesley and never shutting up is great...

Nipple tassels, lava and flips = EPIC

16 years old = the prime...Lesley you hit this on the head. Kudos to you!
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Good call Lesley...Knocked Up is one of my favorite movies...If you've ever gone through the whole having kid thing you will relate to it.

Comment

Foot fetish, for the win!!!! Sick puppy...

Comment

Bring on ep #4.

Comment

Working...
                                X