No announcement yet.

Episode 2: The Vagina Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just kidding rob...seriously just kidding.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Ok, I was about to post one of me in corset. haha.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I believe it, everything is better in Minnesota.

Comment

Even better...show me some man boobage!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
            I believe it, everything is better in Minnesota.
            Where did you hear this? You obviously haven't spent a winter here.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Even the winters are more epic...I love this shit so far...the argument is great. BUY TAMPONS WITH YOUR WINNINGS = PRICELESS.

And Rob is right...women just want to eat chocolate and complain!!!! Just kidding, don't negative rep me....

"They're not hairy period" - Lesley, this is greatness.

Comment

Fuck Wall-E, I still haven't seen it yet either.

Comment

I agree with your feelings about The Kingdom...sometimes too much hype fucks movies up. Honestly, I loved Batman, I think it is great but the hype really blew that movie out of proportion..

Comment

Colic is something babies have and cause them to be restless...Cowlick is the correct term for the Alfalfa sprouts...

Comment

Wham! during sex is awesome...

Comment

Word.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck chick flicks, I got your back Rob...my wife was pissed because I wouldn't sit and watch some Lifetime original piece of shit with her this weekend...I sat by myself and watched Sportscenter.

Comment

If you like the inscense you need to burn some Nagachampa.... that is the best smelling ever Period!
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

It's the strongest smelling, and isn't bad, but I love vanilla stuff wayyyy more.

Comment

My wife is a vanilla nut also.... candles every wear but the nagachampa will mask anything.
                                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Working...
                                X