No announcement yet.

Episode 2: The Vagina Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh... so much crying. But I love that movie. What can I say - I'm a chick and you can't get more chick flicky than The Notebook.
    Last edited by Lesley; 08-11-2008, 10:17 PM. Reason: My grammar isn't the best after watching The Notebook.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Generation Kill: read the book.

In regards to the Kingdom: Lesley's right, and well...you're Rob, Rob.

Lesley liked The Kingdom, American Werewolf, and meh'd Starship Troopers (a null vote due to the justified hate on Patrick "Douchebag Pilot killed by Brainbug" Muldoon FTW)? AAAAAAAAND she saw The Frighteners before you? You lucky, lucky bastid.

Thank you - compliments are definitely nice after trying to fight a fight I can't win... even though I'm right. (except for the cowlicks part... I blame an old co-worker from the south)
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The Kingdom is good. I totally agree though Rob, it's nothing special.

Love, Actually is good. I really dug what I remember of it. I'll have to watch it again when I'm not hopped up on pain killers.

I still haven't gotten around to watching Generation Kill yet though. I've been plowing through The Wire. I just finished the first disc of Season Four where some chick slashes another kid's face in the middle of Prez's class. HOLY FUCK. Insane. Omar is awesome. Fucking walks into a grocery store in a blue silk robe and everyone runs from him as he walks the streets. EPIC.
        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

Goddammit. Alright alright. I'll give Love, Actually another chance. And I really need to catch up on The Wire. I made it through season 3.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
            You lucky, lucky bastid.

Yep. I know. And she knows I know. Everyone knows. And knowledge is power.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha, you better know it.

Comment

And just for the record I'm lucky too. Awww...*

*Did I just make everyone puke?

Comment

Exactly. Like Nate told me last night, "It wouldn't be as good if it was all I love yous and what not."

The love is there, hence the podcast. What makes it fun is the arguing.

Comment

The back and forth is good. In fact, if it was all lovey dovey, I'd have to take insulin injections. I'd rather steer clear of a diabetic coma.

Just look at what happened in Steel Magnolias.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Awesome. I'm actually glad that people find this somewhat entertaining. The new domain has been purchased. I'm just in the process of actually designing it and making sure everything works.

Comment

So what does it take to get put up on itunes?
                        "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

In this podcasts case, for me to get our podpress shit configured correctly. Then submit it to itunes. Then wait 2 weeks to see if we are accepted.

In the PodCaust case, we are working on retooling our entire xml file because the specifications are fucking retarded.

Comment

I've always wanted to check out a Ren Fair...I gotta find one in LA, they should have a pretty epic one with all the lamerz douche wannbe actors.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

post some corset pics...thanks.
                              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

True, but becareful. We're not lying when we say that ours is one of the best in the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X