No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh lord, it's so pretty. And signed, too!

Comment

• that Ansin is pretty sweet. I am jealous.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fury was delivered. No extra print

The thing is fucking beautiful though. The blues are AMAZING. Should have it framed up later today.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Got shipping notice on Fury today. Fingers crossed for a sketch!

Once this one comes in I'm going to rearrange the walls and get all the framed stuff off the floor finally. I'm afraid it might be a little busy* but it will be cool to look at every time I'm in the game room.

*I mean, not Lussier-level, but still.

Comment

• Nakatomi is having another mystery tube sale. The Star Wars exclusive print in it is dope as fuck, but I haven't hung a single thing from the previous sale yet.

Comment

• I don't get the mystery tube shit.

Comment

• this print is fucking gorgeous in person.

Comment

• So nice. I'll get mine on Thursday!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  I don't get the mystery tube shit.
                  I look at it like a lottery. Maybe I'll get something I really like! I bought a tube back when Doyle did that Hoth print, which I liked, and the chance to flip a Stout Lost Boys. There was a cool test print in the tube, too, but that's it. I won't buy one again unless I really like the guaranteed print.

Comment

• The guaranteed print in this one is WAY nicer than the previous one.

Comment

• Yeah, I do like the crashed fighter better than the R2 hand job.

Comment

• No Taylor sketch for me.

But, holy balls, this thing looks amazing in person. Even better than the EFNY.

Comment

• totally snagged one of those Budich Fett prints. FUCK YEAH

Comment

• Oh snaps, NICE. I kinda wanted that metal Phasma a few weeks ago but not at the price.

Comment

• Not that I'm going to be able to grab anything on my in-laws' internet connection, but I'll be annoyed if Hoth is up for cost on Friday.

Gonna beeline for Horkey's There Will Be Blood but am expecting to strike out on any of the few I'd be interested in. Good luck to us all!

Comment

• Anyone want a print of this piece? It's Kevin Tong's art from the Mondo Originals show. Not sure of the price yet. If you want one, hit me up by Wednesday and I'll get you added to the group on FB.

http://mondotees.com/collections/ori...nt=10842937603

Comment

Working...
                                X