POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Spain has problems, but France, Britain, Scandinivia andthe others are fine with their healthcare. Same as us. In fact, most are stunned by the US system once they learn about it.
    Economy is terrible in France, UK, Greece. No idea where you're getting everything is a-OK.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

From friends who lives in France, UK, Denmark and Sweden.

Economy's bad everywhere, but ask all of them if they'd want to keep their healthcare system, and the response will be a yes.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

That's essentially the problem. You can't expect a healthy, vibrant economy and at the time getting free health-care from the government. Sorry. Free shit like that comes at a cost.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

You guys spend how much shit on your military?

And Obama-care ain't all free healthcare. Most of all, it stop those insurance fuckers from rapping people.
          Last edited by Martin; 10-04-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

And Obama-care ain't all free healthcare. Most of all, it stop those insurance fuckers from rapping people.
            And Obama has cut back on military-spending. Once again, see the awesome results?
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I hate it when I get rapped.

Last time Biz Markie was really on point.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

And Obama-care ain't all free healthcare. Most of all, it stop those insurance fuckers from screwing people.

You know why our military budget is so high? Well, it's because we keep getting stuck in the shit ends of the world. Then, when the shitheels get their shit together, we're still covering the tab for their defenses.

Which balloons the number and makes it easier to hide much more nefarious shit in the overall budget.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  And Obama has cut back on military-spending. Once again, see the awesome results?
                  Hey, keep spending into the military, and fuck your sick and old people, right?

Comment

Hey, keep spending into the military, and fuck your sick and old people, right?
                    You brought up military spending? Once again, you change the subject when I bring up a counter-point to your claims. And once again, I point to how wonderful everything is working out so far. Now run along and play.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Dude, you guys have been overspending in the military for decades. Cut it, and focus. If military spending is more important than the people paying for it, have fun then.

Comment

Clearly our government isn't concerned with how we are going to pay for anything with the calls they've made. When your economy springs back to life concurrent with all the free entitlements your government is handing out, then you have my permission to shit-talk.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Ahh.... our economy is actually not that bad, and compared to yours it's vibrant. Worldwide economy is down, but we are faring ok. So far...

Comment

It's either good or bad. Not "not that bad, and compared to yours it's vibrant." AKA: its bad.

Thanks for playing but we have some lovely parting gifts for you.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

You aren't reading. THE ENTIRE PLANET HAS POOR ECONOMY.

BUT OUR ECONOMY AIN'T TAKING A DUMP. UNLIKE THE US ONE.

And China ain't one of our creditor...

Comment

Clearly, you are the one lacking reading comprehension skills.

When your economy springs back to life concurrent with all the free entitlements your government is handing out, then you have my permission to shit-talk.
                                Ahh.... our economy is actually not that bad, and compared to yours it's vibrant. Worldwide economy is down, but we are faring ok. So far...
                                It's either good or bad. Not "not that bad, and compared to yours it's vibrant." AKA: its bad.
                                Once again, thanks for playing.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X