Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So after slowly going through my txts and voice messages on the 360 I've learned some things:

A: I'm a nigger who is dumb

B: I should go rape myself

C: ARHGHGHGHHGHGHH JESUS!

D: I need to go cut myself in the corner

and

E: Good job.

That seems to be the majority of messages.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also got some death threats. Awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Also got some death threats. Awesome.
        Wasn't a threat, Take my invite next time fuck-face.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I hope you reported all of the really fucked up stuff.

Comment

• http://forums.xbox.com/28164171/ShowPost.aspx

Comment

• Awesome.

Comment

• I am going to be your hype man, Rob.

Comment

• BUUUUUFFF HEEEEAAADDCHHHEEEESSSEEEE!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• So I got a picture of some dude's ass today in a msg. That was pretty awesome.

Comment

• So I'm really digging BF1943. Still getting used to the insane recoil on the guns, but once you get some teamwork going, it's a pretty fun fucking game. I played with Spiderine a bit yesterday. Good stuff.

Also, still playing the fuck outta Tiger Woods 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        So I'm really digging BF1943. Still getting used to the insane recoil on the guns, but once you get some teamwork going, it's a pretty fun fucking game. I played with Spiderine a bit yesterday. Good stuff.

Also, still playing the fuck outta Tiger Woods 10.
                        I will probably get BF1943 today if I get off of work in time, so maybe we can get a game. Helpful hint on the thompson, don't hold the trigger, tap it like a paintball gun, steadies it up a bit.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Being as I played this game when it first hit years ago on the PC, this is still the exact same shit you will run into on the 360 version. haha

Comment

• I won't even get near a plane. I suck at them so badly which is weird as most flying games I do great with. With that said the game is super fun if you have a good squad rolling.

Comment

• 'Splosion Man sounds like it could be pretty fucking fun. Goddammit. Too much money spent on Arcade games in the last few weeks.

Comment

• Played some Rock Band before goin' out on Saturday. Was so close to getting 97 to 98% of Even Flow on expert when the ending killed that deader than Rasputin.

And bought (but didn't even get to play) State of Love And Trust. That'll be awesome.

Latest played though is WoW. Yeah. That fucking thing.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X