Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish I had Dead Space to enjoy right now, but it is back to Dead Rising (thanks so very fucking much, retailer who shall remain nameless). HAVATCHOO!
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So last night while on the XBOX i noticed some content for portal " Portal still alive".. Called up Ari to see if he knew anything about it, he said he heard it was like $15.00 to download it. I thought for $15.00 it better be damn good. I downloaded the demo first just be sure i did not waste 1200 Xbox points. After abut 7minutes i completed the demo, you could really do it in 4mins but i wanted to explore just to make sure there was something different. If anyone liked Portal and has 1200xbox points let me know how you liked "Portal still alive".. I really saw nothing different or new, it starts off the same way, the computer talks to you the same way and i found nothing challanging at all.
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
      Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
      Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
      She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• It's pretty much the game that was on the orange box, with a few extra levels after you beat it I think.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• COD5 beta is nice...I'm still on this shit...can't wait for something new...
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Yeah, Still Alive is the same portal as in the Orange Box. It just has some more challenge maps.

Fable 2 is pretty good. I'm really digging it.
            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Would you recommend a purchase or a rental of Fable II. I never played the first one and am unsure if I want to spend money on this.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• what's up fuckers. i haven't been here in awhile but i'm still playing warhammer. fuck, that game is awesome. pvp is cool as fuck but hard as hell when you're a shammy healer. fucking squishiness. and i finally got my mount. yes, i'm that awesome.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• So AWESOME!
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Meanwhile CJ is only like level 11 in that game and has had it for 3 weeks. I don't get paying 15 bucks a month to level that slowly. Seems like a big fucking waste of time.

Comment

• Staying the fuck away from MMOs for now. Just killing everything in sight with satchel charges in Saints Row 2. Dressed as a pirate. A black pirate. I call him--wait for it--BLACKBEARD!
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That game worth it? I really want to pick it up.

Comment

• It certainly offers a shitload of stuff to do. And whenever I can get my lazy drunks that sometimes are called friends to get on, co-op is fucking awesome.

And hell...I haven't even gone after Zombie Uprising yet. So who da shit knows?

Also: The Ronin have the most fun missions so far (samurai sword fights and the like).

Blackbeard is now a hazmat worker. I call him--wait for it--IRRADIATED BEARD!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Iunno, you can get the first Fable for like $10. Check that out or rent it. I'm digging it. Theres lot's to do, and you can sacrifice people and get std's. It's good.
                            "How the fuck does your brain go Kevin Spacey~K-Pax?" - Rob

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Would you recommend a purchase or a rental of Fable II. I never played the first one and am unsure if I want to spend money on this.
                              buy for sure...its lots a fun. you can loose yourself for a minute doing all the other stuff besides the main quest. plus its a much more relaxed atmosphere, you dont get all stressed out playin fable
                              why not...

Comment

• Picked up Box Office Smash. We hope to be smashing Ari/Sarah and Nate/whatshername quite soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X