Episode 12: The Cup Runneth Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 12: The Cup Runneth Over

"Rob and Lesley are back and sexier than ever before. Our two lovebirds set a date, they brag about their Christmas gifts, Rob hangs with a Newsie and Lesley wants to go to Hogwarts. They talk about 'The Walking Dead' show and comics (Spoilers 20:25), Rob cowboys up and Lesley hits Rob below the belt in regards to the future. All the hot women have left 'Grey's', 'Lights Out' is decent, 'Storage Wars' is great and 'Teen Mom 2' is a fucking laugh riot."
    <33333
    50.00%
    :(((((((((
    0.00%
    8=============>
    50.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

YAY!!!! Listening now!!!!!!
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Lesley, I love that you like the first Potter the best. I thought I was alone.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I just threw up a little....

Comment

Listening now. YEEEEEP lulz. That's going to go over so many heads.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The Miz was on the second New York season, not Hawaii. Jesus, Rob! And you said you watched Hawaii. YOU FAILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

Comment

True. I fail hard.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                Lesley, I love that you like the first Potter the best. I thought I was alone.
                The first one is the best. Fucking LOVE that one and so far none of the other ones have come close to it.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Listening now. YEEEEEP lulz. That's going to go over so many heads.
                  are you referring to the cup?

Comment

No, the YEP part at the very beginning where you're sounding like Dave. Unless of course you are sounding like Dave without even knowing you're doing that which in that case WTF!?!?

Also all the hate on my accent totally makes sense now. J/K. Also Rerb in a 20 gallon hat and a bolo tie and spurs is fucking insane.
                    Last edited by B_Metal; 01-29-2011, 12:21 PM.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Oh derp. YEEEEEP (totally didn't see that part in your post). Fuckin' Dave,...

Comment

YEP!! Dave is such an asshole but YEP! is catching on here too. Also Miz being world champion is crazy but the guy really has earned his spot. My kids hate him and since he's a "bad guy" he's getting the job done. I also put my wife into wrestling holds but mine are usually of the leg lock variety i.e. Texas cloverleaf or sharpshooter.

It's no coincidence she keeps getting pregnant. Lulz

Comment

Rob...

not cowboy material.

Comment

Finally getting to listen to this.

Comment

hopefully it's entertaining. CAUSE YOU FUCKERS ARE GETTING 2 OF THESE A MONTH NOW.

Comment

Working...
                              X