This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    Lies, ehh? Have fun beating my score, BIATCH!
    I'm impressed!
    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Almost 400,000. I think you still had me beat but my point is that the arcade is spotty so let's not get all worked up over. Not that I'm accusing you of that, just being proactive instead of reactive.
      Who's getting worked up, Mr. I have to be #1?
      "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
      "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• I hit 580k but it didn't take. Now, that's impressive.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I hit 580k but it didn't take. Now, that's impressive.
          Yeah that's a damn good score. And sarahs just mad I keep taking scores from her. Lulz
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just got one to stick. Have fun trying to beat my new score.

Comment

• I might retire from the arcade. Going out the champ sounds good. Lol
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just to let you know, the arcade is not accepting any of my scores at the moment. Not sure what's up but I just scored 378,313 on TD and it didn't show up. Not anywhere near nerdious but still better than my posted score. Seems like it's getting buggier.

Comment

• It seems like it's mostly with that game.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I've had no problems with any other game. Except for when I pause or let it sit there forever.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                      I've had no problems with any other game. Except for when I pause or let it sit there forever.
                      I had trouble on Bumble Bee yesterday but it seems to be fine now. That TD game really is fun though.

Comment

I just got one to stick. Have fun trying to beat my new score.
                        546392?!?!? How the hell?
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "The pool on the roof must have a leak."

Comment

• haha. I hope you're wearing the gay cat shirt.

Comment

• No... But I will if you wear a dress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                546392?!?!? How the hell?
                                TD is the only type of game I'm actually good at. Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X