No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot fucking wait for Greyjoys and Martells. SHIT GONNA GET SO REELZ. Theon is no kraken!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      They'll apparently deviate from the books a bit in some aspect. I won't spoil shit, beside my excitement for Blackwaster, but that's all I'll ever say about it.

And yup, Davos is so well casted, Melisandre as well. So hot (hot... Rylhor, get it?)

And the direwolf's not Ghost. Ghost is the albino belonging to Jon Snow. Robb's direwolf is named Grey Wind.

Glad to see we'll see the Greyjoys soon! But the ones I REALLY wanna see are the Martells.
      I meant Ghost. He's in the leaked second episode. And he's fuckin' awesome.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Cannot fucking wait for Greyjoys and Martells. SHIT GONNA GET SO REELZ. Theon is no kraken!
        It's all about the Red Viper. That character impressed the shit out of me in the book so I can't wait to see him onscreen.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
        I meant Ghost. He's in the leaked second episode. And he's fuckin' awesome.
        Oh. I'm waiting to see it Sunday. In glorious HD.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          It's all about the Red Viper. That character impressed the shit out of me in the book so I can't wait to see him onscreen.
          Red Viper is cool, but man, DAMP HAIR!

Comment

• Yeah.

Also, I think I remembered that Oberyn is gonna be season 3 material....

Comment

• I WANT TO SEE IT ALL RIGHT NAO!!! Especially those epic fucking feasts described till I was sick of reading them. Lulz And yeah, I forgot whose direwolf was who's but either way them some big ass killing machines.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Russ was right. Ghost was fucking awesome.

In fact, the entire episode, like the series, was awesome. From Salador Saan to Theon making me cringe by gropping Asha (Yara???), to Tyrion fucking handling Janos Slynt like a bitch, so so so perfect.

Comment

• They changed Asha to Yara to avoid confusion with Osha in Winterfell. Tyrion/Janos and Tyrion/Varys scenes were so perfect. Davos is the same badass bro he was in the books. Also, we got our first scene with Jacquen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the first mention of Mance Rayder.

Comment

• Theon was all like "SAAAAY GUURRRRL" And then he was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dinklage is the engine for this show, and man, did he fire on all cylinders in every scene he was in. What Tyrion lacks in height he more than makes up with in sheer balls. He's handling of Janos was akin to a Bond villain, and his scene with the eunuch was great.

Agree with Josh, Theon's face when Asha/Yara showed up at their father's side was a great WTF moment. She looks to be quite the formidable foe.

Oh, and much love to Ghost - feel real bad for Sam; poor guy's heart is definitely in the right place, but he's in an impossible situation and anything he does will make it 100% worse.

Comment

• The CGI for Ghost was a LOT better than Grey Wind last week.

Comment

• Dinklage is the engine for this show, and man, did he fire on all cylinders in every scene he was in. What Tyrion lacks in height he more than makes up with in sheer balls. He's handling of Janos was akin to a Bond villain, and his scene with the eunuch was great.

Agree with Josh, Theon's face when Asha/Yara showed up at their father's side was a great WTF moment. She looks to be quite the formidable foe.

Oh, and much love to Ghost - feel real bad for Sam; poor guy's heart is definitely in the right place, but he's in an impossible situation and anything he does will make it 100% worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            They changed Asha to Yara to avoid confusion with Osha in Winterfell. Tyrion/Janos and Tyrion/Varys scenes were so perfect. Davos is the same badass bro he was in the books. Also, we got our first scene with Jacquen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the first mention of Mance Rayder.
                            I got the Osha change, but she's sucha minor character it's barely worth changing about, especially that Asha is a great character. And yup, our favorite faceless man!

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            The CGI for Ghost was a LOT better than Grey Wind last week.
                            Totally agree. Last week was acceptable. This week was mindblowing. I also really love Davos. So far, the casting here is spectacular.

Comment

• I think Osha is going to be getting a LOT more screen time in the future after...the stuff. Better to head off any confusion early, there's so many characters in this damn show. Hell, we haven't even seen Renly yet this year!

Comment

• Yeah. Nor Brienne aka HORSEFACE. And no Martell yet! (probably next year)

Comment

Working...
                                X