Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
    His sweater was amazing.

Hec Elizondo got the best line when he screamed "TURN THAT FUCKING SONG OFF!"
    Dat fucking pig sweater. YESssssssssss
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Wow. They actually filmed the apes stuff? And that alternate ending? Good GOD!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I think this theory on LABYRINTH works pretty well & makes Bowie's character more creepy.

http://glamdamnit.tumblr.com/post/55...-the-labyrinth

Comment

• More of a TV deal but Dawson's dad from The Creek was also The Flash on the tv series. /KeanuWHOA
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            More of a TV deal but Dawson's dad from The Creek was also The Flash on the tv series. /KeanuWHOA

John Wesley Shipp. He's also a dick at cons.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hahahahaha, I would be a dick at cons too if I was Dawson's dad.

Comment

Hahahahaha, I would be a dick at cons too if I was Dawson's dad.

David Prowse is still the biggest con asshole I ever met.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

More of a TV deal but Dawson's dad from The Creek was also The Flash on the tv series. /KeanuWHOA
                  The first time I watched Dawson's Creek was with my girlfriend and when Dawson's dad came on I said "hey, it's the Flash!"

And she still married me.

Comment

• I learned that Smalls from The Sandlot was in Black Hawk Down. Christ, who wasn't in that movie?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Liam Neesons.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Liam Neesons.
                        REMAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• How have I never known that Shirley MacLean is Warren Beatty's sister!? Where the hell have I been?
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• What? I've never heard this.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              What? I've never heard this.

Yeah, MacLaine is his sister.

Ned Beatty = not related. Just a Louisville actor that worked at the most ghetto Krogers in town when he was at Stage One.

Comment

• When The Dude is writing the cheque for 69c at the beginning of Lebowski - and he looks up to see George HW Bush talking about aggression in the Middle East on the TV - the date on the cheque is 9/11. Bonkers.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X