No announcement yet.

The Fifth Element: you're all insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh shit, link? I don't want to have to go through like 29 pages.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You can't use the search function? I know, the viruses are keeping you from that thread. <eg>
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I tried, it's somewhere in there.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What in the name of Bruno is going on in here? The Fifth Element is great fun! Judas hates life.

also, any "Worst movies of all time" list is not complete without Crash (Haggis edition). That is truly the worst movie I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Ugh. I get angry just thinking about it. Fuck that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Goddamn Jeffrey. That is gold. We'll have to have you out soon so I can make you some dinner again. That is glorious.
            thanks, fyi i know you don't really have scurvy, the appearance of your teeth is mainly due to transforming and color matching

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              What in the name of Bruno is going on in here? The Fifth Element is great fun! Judas hates life.

also, any "Worst movies of all time" list is not complete without Crash (Haggis edition). That is truly the worst movie I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Ugh. I get angry just thinking about it. Fuck that movie.
              At least Jennifer had her Espositos out.

I'll be over here, punching up the latest draft of Big Momma's House 3.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Fuck ME...you're gonna do Fifth Element mock-ups of all of us? I can only guess which horrid thing you're gonna put my head on.

By the way, the 'judas is the 6th element' tag is glorious.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This whole thing is about as nuts as the time I heard someone say UP! was the worst pixar movie. Unfortunately, this was over the internet so I could not yell at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Judas Booth View Post
                    By the way, the 'judas is the 6th element' tag is glorious.
                    You're welcome!
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Concerning this movie, Judas is sadly....

=

The movie is mindless fun,. from start to finish. How fun? Enough to make Chris Tucker tolerable. That's a quality proof right there.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martin may have a bias. He's frenchy and all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Concerning this movie, Judas is sadly....

=

The movie is mindless fun,. from start to finish. How fun? Enough to make Chris Tucker tolerable. That's a quality proof right there.
                          You haven't really made it in the world until you've been slammed with a Martin WRONNNGG!!! pic. Thanks, bro
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                            Martin may have a bias. He's frenchy and all.
                            French-Canadian. As " We don't typically like the French".

Mind you, they have excellent comedies, the New Wave was awesome, but their scifi is average at best, like here, and they only started to blossom horror-wise. Besson is either hit or miss. It's a hit here.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• and Martin, it's ok. I always knew that you were INSANE.

Comment

• This is true, French-Canadians and the French do not get along. But yes, Besson is very much hit or miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X