No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the first ep of Iron Fist last night and it wasn't terrible! My dislike of Danny (he seems like he really sucks so far. Unearned arrogance posing as "enlightenment") is balanced by my love of Jessica Stroup.

Comment

• I still can't believe they made Rand a white guy. It was so fucking easy to make him Asian,or half Asian.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Isn't he a white guy in the comics? I understand your argument but Marvel is damned if you do, damned if you don't in this situation.

Comment

• Exactly.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He is, but it was white washing back then. Even then, having an "oriental" as a lead was a no-no.

The occasion was so wide open. so easy it would have been.

Comment

• Iron Fist looks awful. I've yet to hear a good thing about it. That 56 cut 30 second fight scene made me sick to watch.

Comment

• Made it most of the way through the second episod and decided to watch the first Iron Man movie again. The Iron Fist guy suuuuuuucks.

Comment

• I'm the asshole who is digging Iron Fist more than the other shows.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    I'm the asshole who is digging Iron Fist more than the other shows.
                    Of course you are.

Comment

• I'm to busy watching Lucha Underground for this shit, I'll chime in later bros.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        I'm to busy watching Lucha Underground for this shit, I'll chime in later bros.
                        KING FUCKING CUERNO

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          KING FUCKING CUERNO
                          He's good but I'm team Pentagon bro. He's so fucking legit.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Iron Fist is great. Anyone that disagrees is a cunt. Anyone that tries to rationalize their disagreement is the worst member of NAMBLA.

COME AT ME.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm still digging it. Said as much on the cast. 4 episodes in and I still want to keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                He's good but I'm team Pentagon bro. He's so fucking legit.
                                Pentagon JR is GOAT, but Cuerno just doesn't get his due.

Comment

Working...
                                X