No announcement yet.

Fargo Season 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been singing Donovan's praises for awhile now. Love that dude.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I've been singing Donovan's praises for awhile now. Love that dude.

He's been around for awhile now, but he loves working on the periphery.

The only thing that doesn't work for me this year is Milotti as Soon to Die Mrs. Solverson. Chick is getting typecast early in her TV career.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

WE NEED A CANCER MOM! GET MILOTTI.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WE NEED A CANCER MOM! GET MILOTTI.

At least Dunst is getting more to do.

Especially since she's this year's Lester.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I want more Lou and Sam Malone.

Comment

I want more Lou and Sam Malone.

Early chatter says you're getting it tonight.

Comment

nice. Can't wait.

Comment

Finally watched the first episode tonight and it was a bad idea. Now I just want to stay up all night and catch up. It was so good! Already annoyed by fat Meth Damon. They just put him on shows to kill people, right?

Comment

goddamn. GREAT EPISODE this week.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                    The interrogation scene between Lou and Fat Damon was fantastic but I loved the shot in the squadcar with him slowly breaking down.

Really hope that Snaggletooth didn't
                    kill Dodd. It was so dumb that he dropped his tazer in the basement. Like it only happened so she could shock the shit out of him

Nick Offerman finally brought the goods. His drunken speech as he was walking though the police station was hilarious.

Totally didn't see Bokeem
                    heading to the homestead to blow the fuck outta it

Jean Smart is best.

Comment

goddamn. GREAT EPISODE this week.

The interrogation scene between Lou and Fat Damon was fantastic but I loved the shot in the squadcar with him slowly breaking down.

Really hope that Snaggletooth didn't
                      kill Dodd. It was so dumb that he dropped his tazer in the basement. Like it only happened so she could shock the shit out of him

Nick Offerman finally brought the goods. His drunken speech as he was walking though the police station was hilarious.

Totally didn't see Bokeem
                      heading to the homestead to blow the fuck outta it

Jean Smart is best.

Well,

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                      The basement has been set up as a thematic issue. Symbolic of Dunst' mild OCD and psychosis about creating order. Only she could navigate that paper maze and she trapped Dodd in it. Dodd hating all women didn't think anything would happen, so he dropped his guard and prod.

Also, it appears that Mike Milligan and the others killed Old Man Gerhardt according to the Next Monday on Fargo bumper.

Comment

I still don't like that he dropped it. *pouts*

Comment

I still don't like that he dropped it. *pouts*

He's a fucking arrogant prick crawling between a tight spot. Plus, he shot his guy on the stairs on a whim.

They were making a point of Dodd being careless, so I buy it.

Comment

I know it fits in to the character, I just really fucking dig Donovan. I want more scenes with him.

Comment

I know it fits in to the character, I just really fucking dig Donovan. I want more scenes with him.

I'm not sure if he's dead.

Also,

Spoiler: SPOILER 
                              I'm hoping like holy fuck that the Executioner is a young Lorne Malvo.

Comment

That would be amazing.

This show and the Flash are the two things I look forward to each week. It's just so damn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X