Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Forum Questions and suggestions here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Now updated with new games.
    OK, I missed out on this, I guess. what and where are the games?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Up top. click on Arcade. Have fun!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Psst. At the top of the forum, where it says arcade. Inbetween Calendar and New Posts.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• you assholes. that arcade is going to get me fired.
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No one is saying you have to play in the arcade. Although you don't have a high score yet, do you? Guess you'll be the only one without a high score. Poor Judas.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• haha.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So I fixed the issue with the ReCaptcha shit for registering. I had no idea it was completely busted. We've probably lost some registrations thanks to it. Oh well. Now it's up and running properly.

Comment

• Can you change my name back to scooterlabeef, screwed me all up when I was trying to log on today
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• thanks to Alwyn and his giant fucking brain, we now have a xbox leaderboard which you can access from the main menu up top. You can enter your gamercard on the "edit your details" page from the "user cp", otherwise, if you have already entered in your gamercard, you should see yourself. have fun, let's create some DRAMA! lulz

Comment

• Glad to be of service!!!

Comment

• Awesome addition!

(lol I'm #7 suck on that bitches)
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• So cool! That's an excellent gift! But I didn't get you anything. Now I feel bad. I need to whore up my achievements before Daddy passes me. Thanks again for the Xbox Leaderboard!

Comment

• All hail the South African sex machine.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Charlize Theron?

Comment

• I was talking about Wikus, but sure why not.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X