No announcement yet.

Wii U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This continues to sound like a system where you need, like, real life friends to enjoy it.

Comment

or significant others. Lesley fucking loves playing Mario with me...much to my detriment.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Grabbed Fifa 13 today as had I some extra credit at Gamestop. I haven't bought or played a fifa game since '10. My only gripe? EA dropped the ball on the create a player CONSIDERING THERE IS A FUCKING CAMERA BUILT IN TO THE GODDAMN GAMEPAD.

That being said, really liking the ability to pass, shoot, etc via the gamepad. Takes some getting used to, but I'm rocking the shit now. Good stuff.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

brought this over to my family's place yesterday. Ended up selling both my brother and dad on picking one up. Ended up playing Nintendoland for like 4 hours yesterday with my siblings and dad. Good stuff.

Comment

Beat the new Mario game (at least beat Bowser), time to try to 100% it.

Comment

fucking star coins man. fuck you.

Comment

Lesley and I played the Metroid minigame in NintendoLand last night for about an hour. The co-op mode is fucking aces. Nothing better than hanging from Lesley's ship blasting fools. ALso, KRAID can suck it. Longest boss battle ever.

Comment

JUSTIN BAILEY that shit.

Comment

Made more progress in ZombiU last night. FEELS GOOD MAN.

Slowly learning how to be better in FIFA 13 as well. Trying to level up my superstar so he'll stop blowing ass all of the time.

Star coins can still suck it.

Comment

You football game traitor.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

After all of the shit that went down with FIFA on the xbox (bannings and shit) I wasn't interested in fucking with that. That being said, if there hasn't been any issues with 13 on the xbox, I'll totally grab that for the create a player feature (if they still have it)

Comment

Played Donkey Kong Crash Course last night for like 2 hours, beat Lesley's high score, felt like hot shit. She comes home, I tell her I beat it, she then proceeds to beat my score (thanks to the luckiest maneuver I've seen in this game) by 30 points. I am a sad.

Comment

This game is gonna be sweet.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oBsBYy3XQ60" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Got further in Lego last night. Still having fun. Do have some gripes though. Mostly in the loading times. Which there is a lot of. Barring that, I'm enjoying the calmness of the game.

Comment

SO PRETTY

Comment

Working...
                                X