No announcement yet.

Halo 4: Arbiter Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate and I rocked some Spartan Wars stuff or whatever last night. Good times.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      I've been losing connection a LOT. I was thinking it might be moving the 360 to the living room on wifi, but it's weird issues. It will tell me to sign into Live but I will be online with like 15 people on.
      I used to have that happen back in the apartment. I've now got in a room with open circulation and closer to the router.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Holy cutscene!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

How are there people already at level 40?! Get out of the house, nerds.

Barely played the campaign yet because I got sucked into War Games. The helmet for finishing all of the King if the Hill challenges is awesome. Want bad.

Comment

Beat Spartan Ops on Legendary with Wayne today. Wewt.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think I just beat the campaign.

Comment

I just launched myself off of a grav pad and onto the back of a guy to assassinate him. It was awesome.

Comment

I just got the game today and I have yet to do shit with it. I've been doing homework, anniversary shit and getting the theater ready for the electrician to come and do his thing.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Been busting my ass in King of the Hill for a bitchin' helmet (unlocked by finishing ALL KOTH commendations) only to find out today an almost identical variation gets unlocked when I hit level 37. :-/

Comment

hahahah. Burn.

Found the Conan/Andy easter egg. Pretty funny.

Comment

We need to play some spec ops.

Comment

We need to play some spec ops.

Comment

There's a valid reason my kill/death ratio sucks: assassinations are SO FUN.

I mean, I could shoot that guy and move on, but he's giving his back to me and my knife thirsts for Spartan blood.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

same

Comment

HALO TONIGHT BITCHES.

Comment

Working...
                                X