No announcement yet.

BONERLANDS DOS: Getchu One Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the by, whenever one of you is tired of your xbox360 version of this, feel free to mail it on over to broke-ass chris.
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

I've got to clear more time for it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Up to level 21 or 22, been solo gunzerking this, but if any of you fine gents want to help with the killingen..ing.. killening..kill.. ing..en..

..if you want to co-op fire me a msg on XBL
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Played a little of this last night after polishing off a small bottle of Bullet.

It was fun and a little difficult. The Siren is refuckingdiculous.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Pretty sure I don't like this game.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

After putting it down I can't go back to it. I think it begs for multi, and suffers if you're playing single player. With so many games still to come out this year, or already out and I haven't touched yet, I don't know when I will come back to this.

And it's not nearly as funny/clever as it thinks.

Comment

It's the exact same fucking game as the first.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think they've done some great work with the AI, but anyone that bitches about CoD being the same game every year then also says they love Borderlands 2 is an idiot. CoD has pretty extensive multiplayer changes every year. BL2 has improved AI and...?

Comment

OMGZ YOU GUYS TINY TINA IS THE BEST CHARACTER EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME GENRE OR SOMETHING.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I think they've done some great work with the AI, but anyone that bitches about CoD being the same game every year then also says they love Borderlands 2 is an idiot. CoD has pretty extensive multiplayer changes every year. BL2 has improved AI and...?
                      Now what's wrong with sticking to a successful formula? I don't like CoD because the campaigns are too short to justify a fucking sixty dollar pricetag and being called names by stupid children over multi is tiresome.

I like Borderlands. I don't think a second outing with improved AI sounds like a bad thing. From what I remember, it was fun.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Did someone open the Bad Opinions Vault again? That's even worse than tentacles and disappointment.

Also Brick is funnier than Tiny Tina.
                        sigpic
                        360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Not difficult since Tiny Tina might be the worst thing to happen this generation.

Comment

• Oh well let's not go saying silly overly-hyperbolic things we won't be able to take back later.

Tiny Tina is funny. Brick is just funnier.
                            sigpic
                            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• It's not hyperbolic. She's fucking awful and just as unfunny as the damn HAWP series that spawned her. That said, Brick is indeed funny. Probably the best lines in the game.
                              Last edited by BillyG; 10-09-2012, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Fucking hate HAWP.

Comment

Working...
                                X