No announcement yet.

BONERLANDS DOS: Getchu One Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's good so far. Lots of jokez, good shootin'.

I'm going to assume it's fun to play with friends but the game froze almost immediately and I ragequit.

Comment

that needs to be on the back of the box
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I will be getting it when I have time to devote to the "Boxers and Ennui" headspace such a game requires.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

sooooooooooo gooooooooooooood

Comment

I expect nothing less if I'm paying out the financial butthole for a game.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, shit. I'm debating over whether or not to go get this right now but I'm looking at my bank account and kinda going "nnnnggghhh..."
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It's to the point where I either buy a game and lose all sense of responsibility for untold amounts of time or buy supplies and make cool shit.

No contest.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Going to go buy this now because I have horrible impulse control and awful decision-making skills.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Imma kick you in the gut if I see you on the streets.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Apparently one of the random Psycho lines is "I am the one who knocks." so basically this is the best game ever.

Comment

Bought this. Already loving it.

~

Comment

I already miss my soldier that regens health and ammo at all times. This game is way harder. Not loving the scarcity of ammo in the early going, but still awesome.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's harder than the first game. I got this awesome assault rifle that does 108 damage but it eats ammo like a fat guy at a free buffet.

Comment

Definitely harder than the first, but not frustrating...yet.

~

Comment

Guns that are also grenades are the best things ever.

I just got a Second Wind by reloading a Tediore gun at a bandit that ducked behind cover. *BOOM* *REZ* *FUCK YEAH*

Also Butt Stallion had better be a boss later in the game.
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X