No announcement yet.

Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just establish this now...the tags are entirely for fun here...no one should catch feelings about what is posted.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

no one should ever care what happens on a message board. That's just fucking stupid. It's just a place to shoot the shit and waste time. That being said....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

**hangs head in shame** I know I fail...I should end it all

Comment

haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

The way some of those tags are. I mean christ you thought I was George Bush.....or am I?

I just don't get the Hocken Hate.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I don't hate you "Hocken". Although, I do think you're a little behind at times.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I may be "behind the times" but dammit, I open my boxes. That's right, I went there!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I love the Big b = rob's dad tag. Good stuff.

Comment

I did not make that but I approve.

Comment

Hocken, do not look at the tags on the Personal Insult Thread at Chud. I repeat, do your best to avert your gaze!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Haha. You fuck sheep Ed? What else are you hiding from us!?!?!

Comment

Male sheep Rob, get it right.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Man, it's getting nuts over there. and it's fucking great. Seriously. Plus, Ed isn't running away like the others did. STAY STRONG SHEEP FUCKER!

Comment

I feel bad for Ed...

Comment

Also, how is the "hocken is a douche" beating the "nerdious is pretentious" tag? That's some horse shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X