No announcement yet.

PodCaust Halo Tourney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nerdious, you live alone! You have no rules!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Manager is inspecting my place, and I haven't cleaned since I've gotten back from California... Hahaha.
      Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 09-15-2009, 08:52 AM.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Fuck it add me too
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Waitagoddamnminute, the manager inspects your place? Are you moving?
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            Waitagoddamnminute, the manager inspects your place? Are you moving?
            They do frequent inspections for pest control and to make sure that you aren't letting your place go to hell. And no, I'm not moving.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Yep. Same here. Once a season usually. Just to make sure there aren't any methlabs and feces everywhere.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

This is news to me. I've never had an inspection. Granted, I live like John Doe in Seven.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  This is news to me. I've never had an inspection. Granted, I live like John Doe in Seven.
                  Someone photoshop a v-neck onto John doe oh and tri-color socks. Lulz
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Viet and Rob, WTF do you guys live in your local ghetto? I lived in an apartment that is locally known as crackside and they never did a check for 2 years? That is so weird to me! Have you ever seen someone get the boot for something. That gives me an idea for a shitty reality show... Evicters!

So now we have like 10 for this killfest. Right? Time and date?

Comment

Ok, so someone with some experience set this shit up.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        Alright you fucks. Just installed something for us 360 players, check it.

Click on User CP----->Edit Details-----> scroll to bottom and put in your gamercard. Click on submit.

AWW YEAH IM AWESOME!

Also, add your gamertag where it says Halo 3 when following the directions above.

WOOT WOOT! h aha

Then check out your profile.
                        FUCK YES. I'm guessing this is going to help. Hehe, I am awesome!

Comment

So I don't have the game and I can't find anyone willing to borrow me theirs...So i"ll buy one next Thurs...when's the tourney going down? Hoping to get in some practice before hand
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Still no clue, hopefully soon.

Comment

Ok ok, let's fucking do this shit. I 'haven't played this game in weeks. Time to get owned.

Let's set this shit up. Everyone who wants to be in, make sure your profile is updated with your gamercard in the Halo 3 slot. That way we can keep track of who wins/loses.

Then post in here if you want to be in the tourney. I know you already have, but let's start anew. Just post a reply that you're in, and what day/time would work for you.

I'm in: preferably between 9-10 CST (I'll try and be sober, but no guarantees) and any day of the week (except weekends, as we're usually busy) just to try and make this easy.

Comment

Monday nights or Friday nights are best for me. The rest of the week is to hard to predict, you know, with all the shitty parents out there.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X