X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Slay The Spire

Roguelike turn based CCG. Which is a lot. But it's so much fucking fun. You're working your way up a diverging path, picking what you want to go after (enemies, elites, chests, camps, or unknown events) and go after bosses. Pick up and upgrade cards as you go and unlock new abilities/cards as you level up the classes as well. I probably put like 10 hours in this weekend. Would be amazing on ipad.
    was turned off by the crappy art design.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• grabbed the TMNT fighter pack for Injustice 2. Love it and love this game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        grabbed the TMNT fighter pack for Injustice 2. Love it and love this game.
        I was playing with the TMNT and Hellboy add-ons this weekend. Leonardo might be one of the best players in the game.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

was turned off by the crappy art design.
          I dig it. Looks like papercraft.

Comment

• I'll wait till full release.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              I was playing with the TMNT and Hellboy add-ons this weekend. Leonardo might be one of the best players in the game.
              Yeah Leo is a beast.

Comment

• Ugh, at a spot in Zelda where I wonder if I sit and wait for daytime and warmer weather or try to sneak my way back out through the Ninja clan hideout. I wish you could camp anywhere to make the time pass.

Comment

Aja ain't shit. You got this.

Another trophy for the mantle. Took a second attempt at the mission after learning the hard way what some of his one-hit kill attacks looked like on the first run, still came thiiiiiiis close to killing him first try before some bad luck. Had his tail off, head/claws broke, limped back to his little bouncy nest and then I got stuck in the gangbang chamber with 5 little dinos and him all going to town on me.

Feels good to kill stuff, loving the swaxe
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• currently trying to get Ceej set up to stream some Star Trek VR bridge Crew.

This will either be amazing or terrible.

Either way, Ceej and I will be commanding a starship so you'll want to follow us at twitch.tv/braindeadradio so you know when we go live.

that being said, I can't see chat when in VR at the moment. Lesley may be reading chat once we go live, but just a heads up.

Comment

• oh shit, baring the stupid ubi servers connection issues, that was a lot of fun.

Comment

• Played a bunch of Sea of Thieves with the new stress test beta. It's so damn fun just to sail the ships around. Water physics/graphics are stunning. Got 3 friends on and we tried our hand at the galleon, got into some battles, sunk some ships and murdered them when they tried to board us. Total blast but I can see where some of the concerns of "but what is there to do besides fight people and pick up treasure?" come from, hope they figured out some kind of end game besides "earn all the skins and clothes!!"
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Wow, Superhot VR is RAD. Rob was right.

Comment

• it's so goddamn good. endless mode is my fucking jam.

Comment

• https://www.twitch.tv/videos/232924425

Ceej and I on the USS BRAINDEADRADIO

Comment

• Putting in some hours with Castlevania SOTN. Almost done with the normal castle. About to flip this bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X