No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I saw the clip of the "failed mission" option.

I just don't care anymore. My headcanon version is what I choose to believe happened, because it at least makes logical fucking sense and doesn't send me cascading into seething contempt (is this what being a sports fan feels like?).

Oh boy, I'm getting worked up again. I blame my weak will in resisting DLC in all games previous and the time I stupidly invested in the ME world. Totally entitled crybabby reporting in.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This doesn't fix how fucking retarded the original ending was. OMFG LOOK EVERYONE SOMEHOW GOT ONTO THE NORMANDY AND CRASHED ONTO EARTHWHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT so fuck this.

Comment

• They show it. Hackett orders it, and while your crew boards, Harbringer stops shooting at the Normandy... go figure.

It's still fucking retarded. Now, the Mass Effect gates are just damaged.... (go figure). But you still have to choose 3 options that are so very wrong.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Damaged? holy retcon batman

Comment

• Yup. I think it's now even worse now than the original one.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Soundtrack is still boss as fuck.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I like the extending endings. I like how the Starchild has been altered from 'neutral exposition machine' to 'deranged as fuck AI'. Especially when he told me "I don't want someone like you doing my job anyway" and I was all "fuck you kid I can do your job better".

Also, Control ending is superior, if only for the comedy implications of an immortal Reaper-Shepard.

"Garrus, you have a personal call on the comm."
                "Yes, hello?"
                "BWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMM!"
                "Goddammit Shepard!"

Or maybe the Hanar look up at their moon one night and see "Big Stupid Jellyfish" etched into it with space lasers.
                sigpic
                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                  X