BATMENG: HOTHAMWATER KNIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Thanks for the responses. I don't/can't impulse buy anymore but I'm a sucker for a few things. Batmeng is one, but I can hold out for a GOTY version
    Yeah, I like the game, but I should have waited a bit.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Man, I can't believe that one thing happened about...45% or so through the main story. Maybe it was a fakeout? I hope. I think I'm running into the wall I usually hit in these games where I'm trying to do all the side mission stuff but I haven't progressed the story far enough to unlock everything. Like where the hell is Azrael? And why haven't I seen another mutilated body in a while? I've maxed my gliding so I'm soaring like a mofo.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Man, I can't believe that one thing happened about...45% or so through the main story. Maybe it was a fakeout? I hope. I think I'm running into the wall I usually hit in these games where I'm trying to do all the side mission stuff but I haven't progressed the story far enough to unlock everything. Like where the hell is Azrael? And why haven't I seen another mutilated body in a while? I've maxed my gliding so I'm soaring like a mofo.

Azrael will always be on rooftops. 1 on each island. 1 in the middle slab of land with the statue.

Founder's Island Az is almost right next to the bridge.

The mutilated bodies are a pain in the dick, almost as much as the bombs. I had to get online guides to help out for those.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Make that three votes for "wait for cheaper GOTY version". It took me an hour or two to get into it and it IS fun but I don't think I would have picked it up right away if I hadn't had a bunch of reward certificates.
          Nice to know. I definitely want to play this, but with the 250 bucks I need to drop on RB4 and the 100 I need to drop on the Steam Controller/link I'm going to be tapped on funds for awhile.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VYwkmp97-B4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

that looks neat
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Glad we get to play as Batgirl and happy to see Harley in her original outfit.

Comment

yeah, that was my favorite part haha.

Comment

No Batmobile? Might be more into that than the regular game.

Comment

The ID of the Arkham Knight is some bullshit. Some things CAN be left alone, you know.

Comment

The ID of the Arkham Knight is some bullshit. Some things CAN be left alone, you know.
                        This is unheard of in comics.

Played through the Batgirl DLC, it's short but fun. Took me about an hour to play through. I probably have another 30-60 minutes of play to finish a couple trophies I missed. Has a proper boss fight that I actually liked unlike most of the main game other than maybe the final Arkham Knight fight. Probably not worth it unless you are a Batgirl fan or just want more game, although, I think it's only $6 or $7 so at least it's not $10 or $15. Fun extra for your GOTY edition basically. Open up Batgirl for use in the open world, please.

Comment

I know it's unheard of but, man, it'd be cool if editors didn't think they needed to cannibalize every great, old story.

I'm to the point in the game now where I have one main mission left but I'm constantly doing the "oh, I'll just do this one thing first" thing forever and ever. I'll probably have everything except the Riddler stuff finished before I hit the last story mission. I'm getting annoyed that new towers, roadblocks, and mines keep popping up. Like, quit messing with the counters. If there are going to be 20 mines or whatever. Say it's 20 mines at the start, not five mines, then 10 mines, then five mines.

Comment

Upon further consideration, I think I'm going to try tackling all the Riddler challenges. I assume since I've freed Catwoman that there won't be any more stupid races so it seems doable. I think I'd rather see the Knightfall ending on my TV than my iPad.

Comment

BLERG, I didn't realize the Studio, blimps, and Arkham Knight HQ riddler totals were not part of the island totals. I thought I was so close but, nope, 50 more to go! At least this means the race trophies must be over. Those are almost impossible without a fully leveled grappler and Batmobile eject.

Comment

So, I got all of the riddles last night and 100% completed the main game. That feeling when it's over is why my gaming days are growing dimmer.

Still, I want to get the Batman 1989 DLC and try the new game plus section when I have time.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X