BATMENG: HOTHAMWATER KNIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Yeah, were the drones and the random bombs supposed to be hard? They're way easier than I thought they'd be.
    They're easy.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Is there a tell to the firefighters? I keep going to where there are riots but no one is ever there. I've only found the first guy who is impossible to miss since he's set up as a mission.
    I would just fly around and look for groups of enemies. Detective vision helps. If you're not too far away it and you glance in the right direction, it will get marked on your map, and stay on the map until you complete it.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Pretty far into the game now and just found out that the 2 of the slots for gadgets I was missing are gadgets you can pick up early in the game. They are both gadgets from Arkham City. Still have one open slot for another gadget so I wonder if it's another old one I can find somewhere or if I have to progress more to unlock it.

Spoiler: Minor Spoilers? Gadget Locations 
      One is in the evidence room at the GCPD, the other is at the movie studio where Batman is holding the infected Joker victims, and Robin is investigating the cure. Riddler's final challenge to free Catwoman requires the electrical gadget from the GCPD.

You don't really need those two, it seems, unless you want to solve some of the Riddler puzzles that require them. Wish I noticed them up earlier, I have had to skip a few of the puzzles thinking I would eventually unlock whatever gadget they wanted me to use for it.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Finished it this morning. The Arkham Knight is who I thought he was. I like that all the trophy names are various Batman related stories. Now to play new game+ before my skills leave me.

I look forward to the Batgirl DLC. Some of my favorite parts of these games have been when I am allowed to play as the various Bat family.

Comment

After my first run-in with Arkham Knight I have an idea of who it is but it doesn't make much sense. If it is that guy, I hope they explain why.

Comment

Got the reveal last night. Was who I thought it was. Kind of loved it. Looks like I have one or two more sections left to beat the story. I don't think I will mess with the side stuff though? I kind of want to do the Penguin stuff, just because Penguin! And the serial killer stuff seems messed up and I am almost done with it.

Comment

85% completed. I have 1 bomb left, 3 watchtowers left, a handful of Riddler missions, a side story and the last main mission to go.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

I dig that the serial killer stuff was tied to Professor Pyg (Grant Morrison characters represent). Such a bizarre design and personality to include in the game.

AZRAEL handled way better than last time and his side story was easy. If you're missing his last part, visit the little island in the middle of the map. He's always there.

Also, getting some of these last firefighters is getting insanely difficult.

And! When you beat enough of the militia after Arkham Knight leaves, Deathstroke returns to take his place.
              Last edited by Anderson; 07-01-2015, 10:32 AM.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

96%.

A handful of Riddler Objects to find and I get the real ending.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

So.........is it worth the moolah?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    So.........is it worth the moolah?

Oh...no.

I'd wait until it hits 30. Fuck, I'm waiting until end of year for the DLC. I know that XBL will burn it off fast.

Comment

Yeah, wait until you find the GOTY edition for like $30 or $40. I beat the story today. Zero desire to dig deeper despite the cool stuff that happens post-story.

Comment

Thanks for the responses. I don't/can't impulse buy anymore but I'm a sucker for a few things. Batmeng is one, but I can hold out for a GOTY version
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Make that three votes for "wait for cheaper GOTY version". It took me an hour or two to get into it and it IS fun but I don't think I would have picked it up right away if I hadn't had a bunch of reward certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Make that three votes for "wait for cheaper GOTY version". It took me an hour or two to get into it and it IS fun but I don't think I would have picked it up right away if I hadn't had a bunch of reward certificates.
                            Yeah, it took me quite a while to get into this one. basically after the Ace Chemical stuff. But I just don't care for the combat as much. I think Mordor does a way better job with it actually. Batman just has too many gadgets and such and I am constantly confused by how to use things.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Yeah, it took me quite a while to get into this one. basically after the Ace Chemical stuff. But I just don't care for the combat as much. I think Mordor does a way better job with it actually. Batman just has too many gadgets and such and I am constantly confused by how to use things.

What killed me about the game was the forced dependence on the Batmobile.

Comment

I've come around on the Batmobile quite a bit. But I still forget about it so it's nice that SPOILER will eventually give you a hint if you sit for too long at a stopping point.

After Ace Chemical was where it turned around for me, too. That felt too far into the game for it to hook me but maybe that's because as soon as a world opens up, I go around looking for all the side missions right away before trying to move the main story forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X