No announcement yet.

PeeEss4our

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet. Looks like we'll be doing legitimate BDRcade episodes with this now that I can turn off the HDCP bullshit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pre-loading is awesome. So glad it's coming to PS4. If Xbone doesn't add it soon then I can see buying more games on PS4.

Comment

• Okay, guys, it happened. What are the BDR Approved top hits? The only retail game that's on my radar for sure is Infamous.

Comment

• Infamous has really. Even it for me. Resogun did nothing for me at all. Make sure you get PS Plus.

Comment

• Assassins Creed 4. Infamous. Resogun is the shit but yeah get PS+

Watch Dogs in 2 weeks.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Second Son is great. I never got around to playing InFamous 2 but this one plays like an improved InFamous with comedy instead of doom and gloom.

I tried Resogun nice. I have no idea what's going on but it's real pretty and I liked the couple rounds I played.

Comment

• Resogun needs a good tutorial so bad.

Comment

• it's not difficult. Save guys, shoot enemies, never give up, never surrender.

Comment

• Why do action games always have to shit the bed in the last third? Do they run out of time to playtest that far or something? Gotdamn, Second Son.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Why do action games always have to shit the bed in the last third? Do they run out of time to playtest that far or something? Gotdamn, Second Son.
                      yeah

Comment

• Oh, it s neat that the light on the controller corresponds to whichever karma track you take.

Comment

• With PS+, can you cart games for systems you don't have yet so they will show as purchased later if/when you do buy the machine? Because I don't have a Vita yet but it seems inevitable at some point down the road that I'll pick one up.

Comment

• Not sure. Good question though.

Comment

• yes. Always throw them in your cart and download them or whatever once you get a vita.

Comment

• Tax rebate money is leaving me enough scratch to go next-gen, and while I'm more interested in Oculus Rift than anything I wouldn't purchase that before the consumer version comes out. Which leaves XBONE and PESS4, the latter of which I've been heavily leaning towards, though now the price of xbone without kinect is like $50 less than PS4 here in Canadaland, so it's starting to even out a bit more for me.

Waiting on the any big news from E3 before making a final decision, but all you PS4 owners are still madly in love with your system and not regretting going the other way right? I have both x360 and ps3 and the xbox was eeaaasily my system of choice for everything not named Uncharted, so this feels like a betrayal for me and I need some kind of positive reinforcement.

As far as exclusives go I care more about Uncharted than Halo, no plans to play Titanfall, but also don't really care about all the indie stuff on either side and most of the things on my radar are cross-platform. My friends list is splitting pretty evenly between both consoles, No plans to get a Vita. I've heard the wifi on PS4 isn't great (any comments?), and I've already paid for a year of xbox live up to next April so I'd be paying more for the PS4 and having to sign up for PS+ ontop of that.

Decisions, decisions..
                                Last edited by Trejo; 05-27-2014, 04:09 PM.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X