This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That shit got lame fast.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Yeah, I felt like I was being forced to watch a circle jerk. I ONLY WATCH CIRCLE JERKS WHEN I WANT TO DAMNIT!!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well we had fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well the ones IN the circle jerk usually do.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Shameless plug, I'm about to start The Order in a few minutes. Figured I'd stream it, hell I may even finish it if it is as short as they say.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• streamed MKX last night. Fil, was there a ridiculous delay? The new version of my streaming program is fucking aggravating me something fierce lately. No matter what I do it seems that the actual sound from the PS4 just won't go with the action on screen. arhghghgh
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes there was a delay. I didn't notice it until a couple matches in. It was about maybe 3 second delay.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ok, thanks for confirming. More tests to be done today. haha

Comment

• Gonna do a playthrough of Alan Wake in an upcoming series. May be streamed, may not be. I just really want to play Alan Wake again and I know Ceej will dig and it's a game he would never play because he sucks at 3rd person shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Gonna do a playthrough of Alan Wake in an upcoming series. May be streamed, may not be. I just really want to play Alan Wake again and I know Ceej will dig and it's a game he would never play because he sucks at 3rd person shooters.
                      Now if you can just do those on days I'm off Kthx

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Gonna do a playthrough of Alan Wake in an upcoming series. May be streamed, may not be. I just really want to play Alan Wake again and I know Ceej will dig and it's a game he would never play because he sucks at 3rd person shooters.
                        Bought the Humble Bundle a while ago but still haven't played it. I'd be interested in watching this.

Comment

• cool. Still deciding if I want to stream this or just record it and put it up in small chunks that way.

Comment

• lots of stuff being talked about in regards to how we're going to revamp BDRcade. Apologies for not streaming lately.

Comment

• If Buffy taught me anything it's that Vamp's are mostly bad, so why would you Re-Vamp?

Comment

• recorded the first 4 episodes of the new series: "I'm Alan Wake!" last night. Using my newish skills as a video editor to create them. This is the first in what I hope will be multiple series all running at once so those of you that hate some of these games can find a new series we're playing through. I hope to have this up on the youtubes within the next week or so. If you dig these, please let me know. If you don't, keep it to yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X