Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a big fan of crownhands and the fully upgraded Possession.

Comment

• Possession is ridiculously useful in hard/99 modes.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally playing some Dead Island. Pretty fun, but jesus the weapons degrade SO FAST and the menu system is a huge chore.

Comment

• I could not get into Dead Island at all. I was bummed.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I put in about 3 hours, and so far it's not really grabbing me as something I am going to put a ton more time into. It's fun enough, but even with the crafting it seems super shallow. If I had money for other games I'm interested in I wouldn't have touched it.

Comment

• I hate having to craft weapons. Dead Rising 2 is about the only game that had that feature that I dug.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bioshock Infinite, how I love thee.

I don't want it to end....

(just got smacked by the Tin Man. Got Elizabeth back.)
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Finally playing some Dead Island. Pretty fun, but jesus the weapons degrade SO FAST and the menu system is a huge chore.
                  Step up to the streets, nerd. Invest in your kill skills.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    Bioshock Infinite, how I love thee.

I don't want it to end....

(just got smacked by the Tin Man. Got Elizabeth back.)
                    Enjoy the ride.

I've picked back up on Bonerlands 2. Going for the final run to 61 and putting this loot bullshit to rest for good.
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-17-2013, 05:00 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Guild Wars 2 is at $30 for the next week. Considering snagging it.

Comment

• Is there anyone who has 6.27 GBs free on their eggbox and who hasn't played Gears of War 1? I picked up Judgement today & it came with a free download code for the first game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Is there anyone who has 6.27 GBs free on their eggbox and who hasn't played Gears of War 1? I picked up Judgement today & it came with a free download code for the first game.
                          I played it but I never finished it and I'm always down for some free. If that's what you're implying.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I got Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen. This game is crazy in all the right ways. It opens up with a dragon tapping your chest with one nail of his claw and taking your heart away. Then it creates a psychic connection and taunts you to come and fight him to take back your fucking heart! And it's difficult. I'm half tempted to go down to easy. Fuck lizard men.

Comment

• Bioshock: Infinity Gauntlet - Stepping out into Columbia for the first time is so fucking siiiiiiiiiiiiick

Like I vomit everywhere in amazement at how cool that was. Now to find some free time..
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I'm still into Infinite. So great. So fucking great.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X