No announcement yet.

It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shenmue is a Tamagotchi for grown ups. Anyone who likes that can go fuck themselves. #TeamRerb #UntilWeAreTalkingAboutRDR
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Having a dissenting opinion is bad.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• SHENMUE CAUSED 9/11
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Osama Bin Laden in Swahili is pronounced Shenmue.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Billy, this editorial you're talking about on the twitter re: it being morally reprehensible to kill orcs with glee is just a bad joke, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Billy, this editorial you're talking about on the twitter re: it being morally reprehensible to kill orcs with glee is just a bad joke, right?
              Nope! Fucking Polygon/Verge moral upstanding bullshit. Also a second article about how the "press X to kiss your wife" is awful because...it's the action you use to commit murder lady and you're using it on a lady or something? Fucking dumb. It's a nice, silly, kind of sweet moment in a tutorial that we've all done before.

Comment

• It's similar to me as the outrage about GTAV. You're playing a game about gangsters and killers. A game that lets you murder civilians at your leisure. But you're going to get really upset and twisted over a torture scene? Oh fuck off. You knew what GTA was. And don't give me the "if we don't discuss it it won't improve." This isn't sexism. It isn't racism. It's storytelling, and pretty decent storytelling. These ARE guys that will kill and maim and torture. That's part of the fucking story. You don't get to go into a game built around violence and get upset that it's violence stays in line with the story/mood of the game.

Comment

• I fucking hate this shit. Had to unfriend more people because they were linking to it and agreeing. IT'S A FUCKING GAME. GODDAMMIT.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So basically people aren't understanding context. Cool. We're all monsters, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      So basically people aren't understanding context. Cool. We're all monsters, I guess.
                      "If this game was something that it isn't, then it would really bug me even though it's staying completely within it's structure and tone regardless."

Comment

• People are making a cause out of a game I can't even afford to play? THAT'S THE REAL CRIME PEOPLE!!!

Comment

• Well, that was the last new release I'll ever buy at Best Buy. I realize it must be tough to operate a brick and mortar retail outlet in 2014 but, gotdamn, get your shit together, Best Buy.

Anyway, looking forward to realizing my potential as a truly reprehensible heterosexual white male by having fun disemboweling some orcs later tonight!

Comment

• After 3 weeks with the Xbox One I can safely say that the PS4 is the legit choice as of right now. The box is a pain in the ass to do anything with in regards to sharing content, recording, etc.. The install times are atrocious. Seriously, what the hell Microsoft? Sony can install the games in less than a minute or two. Why the fuck does it take you FOREVER (and I'm not talking downloading games)? The achievement page is slower than molasses to load. It constantly says I'm not signed in to the XBox Live even though I am, so I constantly need to select my profile. The stupid bullshit with the tv going through the box and the fact you have to change your audio settings in no less than 3 different places to make sure you get legit 5.1 DTS is a head scratcher.

And the whole, "GAMES LOOK BETTER ON THE PS4" argument is completely true. Played CoD on the PS4 this weekend and it looked much better, and the framerate thing that people were making an issue of was barely fucking noticeable. If it wasn't for the Halo collection I'd be completely disappointed with my purchase.

Comment

• also, the Kinect is fucking definitely needed for this thing. You can tell everything was built around it and not having it sucks.

Comment

• Rockstar is teasing Red Dead 2! OMGGGGGGGG

Comment

Working...
                                X