Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
    if you liked science of sleep, you'll probably like eagle vs shark. it's basically a movie about awkward people and their attempts at a relationship.
    Yeah, I read the synopsis on the guide...plus it's got 'Ju-maine', should be funny...
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Been on a subtitle kick this week.

Watched the Host. Very fucking cool, although parts did tend to trudge, I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Then on to The Perfect Crime (Crimen Ferpecto). Funny as hell and a bit dark in parts. I started to think of it as a Coen film in a Spanish department store.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I dug the Host but you're right, some parts felt like an exercise in watching plants grow. But I love the monster design.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Just finished Sneakers. I <3 this flick. One of the few "real hacking" type movies out there, and with a killer cast to boot. Redford and Kingsley rock this shit and Akyroyd as Mother is the greatness.

Solid efforts by River Phoenix, James Earl Jones and Timothy Busfield as well.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I agree, good flick. Ben Kingsley's horrible attempt at an east coast accent didn't even distract.

Comment

• Pump up the Volume. One of the reasons I wanted to start a podcast after Ceej starting talking about them. I fucking love this movie. Great soundtrack, Samantha Mathis is naked and hot, great message and Christian Slater is a pimp.

Comment

• Movie is EPIC!!!
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Sadly, I never got to see this as a kid, opting instead for Kuffs.

I was a fucking dumbass.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I will see both...as soon as I man up and get netflix.

Comment

• Dude, it is totally worth it for the Eggbox streaming alone.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Eggbox rules all. Except for blu-ray.... Thank christ for both!

Comment

• Why haven't they come out with an add-on blu-ray drive?

Comment

• Cause that's just crazy talk. hha

Comment

• Waiting for the 720 to come out probably.

Comment

• wow...just wow....

Comment

Working...
                                X