No announcement yet.

BATMENG: HOTHAMWATER KNIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat the Two-Face missions and the Harley Quinn mission this weekend. PIcked up the 89 Batsuit as well. It's fantastic.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      PIcked up the 89 Batsuit as well. It's fantastic.
      Not as cool as my Zur En Arrh suit.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• hahah. What the shit?

I can't decide if I like playing as Adam West or Michael Keaton more.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          hahah. What the shit?

I can't decide if I like playing as Adam West or Michael Keaton more.
          Long story but it's a suit that a Batman from another planet used (Silver Age stuff), that Grant Morrison brought back decades later and featured in Batman RIP.

It's a free suit you can redeem under the WBPlay option in the main menu of the game.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• having to start this over again kind of sucked but I get to replay everything as Keaton so that's nice.

Still not a fan of the Batmobile as it's currently used. If they make another game, I hope it's used way less or at least have boss fights again. I miss shit like the Mr. Freeze fight from the past games.

Comment

Working...
            X