Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice, godmachine isn't too shabby.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• just can't believe I beat the bots.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Honestly, the reg is the best version anyway. Nice score! I've had no luck with variant drops on Bottleneck.

That NOES is rad, Rob. It's going right above the bed, right?

Gonna grab Rich Kelly's Keymaster here in a bit when his new DMB print drops. The email said "small allotment" so I hope it's not too small.

Comment

• link to DMB
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Gonna be here at 12 EST (12 minutes from now)

http://richkelly.bigcartel.com

Signed APs but regular version might still be available through the Warehouse. It's a gig poster for the new LiveTrax Release.

Edit: here's the DMB store release and a pic. Kills me they misspelled his name.

https://davematthewsband.livenation....211&=undefined
            Last edited by gravedigger; 03-03-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• link to warehouse?

Comment

• I made the mistake of showing Lesley that Gorge print and she bought it. I need to buy her something for her bday....

Comment

• bummer. That DMB print would not fly for Lesley. Thanks for the link though!

Comment

• That Eads print is nice. I got mine the other day. It's pretty subtle as a DMB print, which I like.

Comment

• the colors are some of the best I've seen to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Honestly, the reg is the best version anyway. Nice score! I've had no luck with variant drops on Bottleneck.
                        Oh I agree...I got the one to get. It's just that the other two would have made for a nice triple poster display.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          That NOES is rad, Rob. It's going right above the bed, right?
                          I have no idea where I'm going to put it. It may be my first professionally framed piece but it's soooo fucking big. It's gonna cost like 600 bucks+ but I had to fucking get in on that commission. That poster was always my favorite image of the og NOES.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            the colors are some of the best I've seen to be honest.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised when I opened it. It's one of those "looks nice on the screen, much better in person" deals.

The AP on the Kelly print was the same price as through DMB's store. But it's signed and numbered and probably will be shipped better than from MusicToday. Good deal! What wouldn't Lesley like about it?

Comment

• she didn't go to the show and the imagery has no members of DMB unless I'm missing them?

Comment

• plus the Budich I got her a few years ago is her favorite.

Comment

Working...
                                X