Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boom Patrol Episode 3: JESUS CHRIST(MAS)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yesssss
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Marissa's unhealthy zombie fixation means she fits in quite well here.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ceej and her can be zombies while Randall and I live in Fiddler's Green.

Comment

Segways are super difficult. hahaha.

Comment

haha, Randall got his ass kicked at paintball. SUCK IT UP NANCY BOY.

Comment

make fire fort a reality.

Comment

lulz, HAPPY DIWALI!

Comment

Sounds like your neighbor needs a good cock punch.

Comment

I do not condone throwing your neighbor down the stairs.

Comment

I do condone telling him that his job is pointless though hahahha.

Comment

And I do not condone setting the building on fire.

Comment

Random history lesson stemming from Frosty talk ahha.

Comment

Ceej loves his red box. That's all he uses.

Comment

I killed one Little Sister. Then decided I wanted to get the better ending.

Comment

Working...
                              X