You sound fat: THE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Yeah, horses are a meal pretty much every where but here.
    I worked on a project in law school involving trying to obtain an injnction of a planned round up of wild mustangs in Nevada. SOme of what I had to read was Congressional hearing on the need for the round up, and there was testimonyfrom several ranchers & other witneses, joined in by comments from the senators, to the effect that in places in the American Southwest, horse & donkey meat is considered a BBQ delicacy.

I am an advenurous eater, but I think I'm w/ Tim on this one.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      That would've been my trip to Amish Country. I picked my pig.
      PIG PICKER!!!

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

That would've been my trip to Amish Country. I picked my pig.
        We're headed to Amish country tomorrow morning! I'll pick out a pig in your honor!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
          We're headed to Amish country tomorrow morning! I'll pick out a pig in your honor!

Pennsylvania Dutch or the Amish?

The Dirty Penn State Krauts let me pick my pig. The Amish just dared me to t-bone their buggies.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Pennsylvania Dutch or the Amish?
            Both - we're making the rounds the whole weekend!

In fact, have a good weekend, everyone! I'm outta here till Sunday night!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              I know, but I like horsies.

And Vin? What sort of wine goes with Trigger?
              Actually, a very young red. We had 4 bottles of Beaujolais.

Very stringy meat, but since it was part of a cassoulet, cooked down, it became quite tender.

And don't get me wrong... I love horses as well. I ride whenever I can.

Comment

• Comment

Both - we're making the rounds the whole weekend!

In fact, have a good weekend, everyone! I'm outta here till Sunday night!
                  Have fun! Enjoy the getaway
                  “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

PIG PICKER!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      No sir. . . I didn't like it.

Comment

• OF course they'd like the Boondock Saints II.

Also, NSFW possibly. No nudity but there may as well be.

One of the things Monica says she is looking forward to is getting a bed with a built in toilet which Sid will have to empty
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AAAAAGGGHHHH! MY EYES!

Comment

Working...
                          X