Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now there are reports that the brain tumor claim is bullshit.

Comment

• Windom also was in Star Trek's "The Doomsday Machine":

And he played the President in Escape From The Planet of the Apes. Real good stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Now there are reports that the brain tumor claim is bullshit.

It's starting with TMZ. Now, they're butting heads with ABC's West Coast division over it.

Like I said in my original statement, this is going to be a difficult death investigation. Too many elements came across odd.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon.

Comment

• Goddammit, fuck you, Death.

A true badass in a world filled with fake badasses. Dude had a eulogy written for him just in case a full 40+ years before he actually died.

Go celebrate his life and punch a moon landing-denier in the face for ol' Neil today.
            sigpic
            360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Well shit. There goes a genuine living legend.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I are a sad panda. There are no words for what Neil and his Apollo brethren mean to me, this is a sad sad day.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Kind of related a creepy.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=7e9b82a1f266" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• So sad.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                        Kind of related a creepy.

<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=7e9b82a1f266" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

That is true terror.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Michael Clark Duncan.

Motherfucker!
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• boourns
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sucks. Survive a heart attack only to die 2 months later.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• He walked dat Mile, boss.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X