Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got you Russ. Let the rest of them smear their shit on the nice new things.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
      This. Which has me more upset, that they're using him for a trampoline, or that I don't have the money right now to place an Avon order?

Answer: I've got some strong feelings about my mascara, yo...

I'm sorry, I just can't feel horrified over that. He brought it on himself.
      Agreed... this is some fucking awesome coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        I got you Russ. Let the rest of them smear their shit on the nice new things.
        BRO of BROS
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't question the newsworthiness of his dismemberment, but I do question the taste of showing it where anyone can see it, including kids. They should have to hunt for it on the net like we usually have to.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• haha, that.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is more like it:

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I guess Russ, B, and I will be having our nancyboy tea party over here because I see no viable reason for the guy's body to be dragged around American tv either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    I am SO happy right now... Andrew McCarthy and dead Gaddafi jokes!

Plus, yeah, the footage doesn't freak me out, not that I'm actively out here looking for it. It's not like they're showing footage of some poor innocent girl who never hurt anyone being gang-raped or something. Quite frankly, it's footage of a guy who had it coming to him for decades.
                    Last edited by Lisa; 10-20-2011, 06:06 PM.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      I guess Russ, B, and I will be having our nancyboy tea party over here because I see no viable reason for the guy's body to be dragged around American tv either.
                      I see plenty of viable reasons.

First and foremost, it's one more thing that Obama can rub in the Right Wing's face.

Second, he's a piece of shit that made a mockery of the UK, Germany and America for far too long.

Third, it was a pretty good video. There's something about seeing all that rage unleashed on a target. Brings out the ol' bloodlust.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For me, it's not even bloodlust. I just saw the picture for about a split second, thought, "Good", and then clicked it off. But I didn't feel bad for viewing it or thinking that.
                        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          Not so... and let me tell you why.

His corpse provides a focal point for the people's rage. Remove that focal point, and some individuals will direct that rage elsewhere... say, innocent people, perhaps.

Yes, it's a shell. Yes, it's barbaric... but it allows the people who were under his thumb for a very long time to vent their anger and frustration.
                          Not only that, but just track down the interview of his former nanny. The one that he and his wife ordered to have her head splashed with boiling water and oil because she REFUSED TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEIR TODDLER. And then they refused any medical treatment for her.

So really, he deserves to have his corpse mutilated.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm all for the bloodlust, except when the bloods already been spilled. Not sure why but dead bodies have always bugged me out. And understand I don't give two shits about this douche. He's dead, good. Now let's move on. Plus I think if you're digging this shit then you have no right to get all up in arms the next time someone makes a pinata out of a U.S. service person. Because, hey, in their minds that service person is just as evil as Gaddafi.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The sevice person wasn't responsible for murdering and torturing several tens of thousands for entire decades. The US citizen, or for that matter, anyone in North Ameirca, as no clue how they felt.

I understand why they're dessacrating Khaddafi.

Comment

• And I'm not personally endorsing that. But we're I under a bloodthirsty dictator, who would have made me live in fear for my entire life, killed friends and family, and I was left alone with his body? I would have fucked it up. Piss on it, dressing it up, you name it.

Comment

Working...
                                X