New Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Releases

Ok I did'nt want to start a new thread for each movie but I was just going over some of the up and comming new movie's and a few really caught my eye.... now I'm really out of the loop because all of you seem to know the day a movie is set to open or if one is in talks about being made..... anyway's.

Frank Miller's: The Spirit ~ look's pretty cool, just watched a teaser trailer.

Dreamworks: Monster's vs. Aliens ~ BAD ASS! ... a 1950's B-Movie throwback, screen shots look great and it's going to be released in digital 3-D, cant wait.

Benicio Del Toro: The Wolfman ~ Again.. screent shot's look great.

And finally...

Land Of The Lost ~ I'll have to keep an eye on this one, expectation's are not high but I alway's watched this show growing up.... sound's like it will be funny, 70's humor that is.

"Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Re: New Releases

The Spirit: Looks cool. Let's see what Frank can do with it.

Monster's vs. Aliens: I actually cannot wait for this one. 3-D monsters, bring it the fuck on!

The Wolfman: I'm hesitant a bit with the departure of Romanek, but Baker's makeup looks fucking awesome on Del Toro so far

Land of the Lost: Will Ferrel, cool looking updated Sleestaks, cautiously interested.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ohh yes... thoughts on "The Watchmen" ?

The Night Owl costume look's pretty cool.
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

I fucking love The Watchmen. Which is why I fucking hate Heroes. I have full faith in Zack Snyder. That movie is going to be fucking huge....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I have full faith in Silk Spectre... nice!

Comment

HAha. I just can't wait to see Rorschach in all of his glory.

Comment

Yes the character will be great although I'm still scratching my head on the actor playing him, Jackie Earle Haley........ I had to IMDB that one.

Comment

Although, it's really about body language and what not for that character. Now the Comedian? That's a different story. But the dude looks just like him,

Comment

Watchmen is my most eagerly anticipated film of 2009. Plain and simple.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

See I'm so behind.... this was the first I have heard of any of these movies I posted, and I work on a movie lot for christ sake!

Comment

You just need to spend more time on CHUD.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Meh, they deleted my post in a thread today. Bastards

Comment

i wish i could spend more time on chud... oh wait, they declined my application TWICE. lame.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

What is this CHUD you speak of, never heard of them...... PODCAUST on the other hand, shit!

Comment

They did the same to my girl's account. I emailed Micah about it and he straightened it out.

And word Scott. I just need to start posting more movie news here to keep people in the know.

Comment

Working...
                              X