Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theodore Stabbington unlocked his latent psi abilities today. fuck yeah.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Beat Dying Light. Played an hour or two of The Order so I'm probably about halfway done by the sounds of it.
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• hahaha. I really want to play that.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played another hour of The Order so I'm just waiting for the credits to start rolling. The game is gorgeous and when they let you actually run around and get into gunfights it's pretty fun.

Unfortunately, there is a TON of QTE's, endless cut-scenes and hand-holding tutorials every time you come up to a lock, ladder, electric panel etc that really slows things down. I don't want to complain about cut-scenes, because they make everything feel cinematic as fuck and feels like you're playing a big budget game, but combined with the QTE-to-gameplay ratio it's almost like you're watching more than playing at times, and for such a short game that's kind of a let down.

Enjoying it, but so glad it's a rental and not $70

Comment

• Glad I didn't buy that one.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So, The Order, pretty game, starts slow, when you get to play, it's fun. Reminded me a little of a Telltale game like The Walking Dead or The Wolf Among Us, minus the puzzles or decision making, but add in a little shooting. I was so excited for the game, but I'm glad I waited and rented it. Curious about a sequel, just to see where Ready at Dawn goes with it. Maybe mixing in a little Uncharted like puzzles and platforming might help. What do I know?
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I had fun watching you play yesterday. Looks fucking AMAZING. Will definitely grab it when I see it for like 20 bucks at Gamestop.

Comment

• Annoyed that I didn't do my homework in regards to what drops when for the DLC for MKX. I was really hoping to play as Jason tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Annoyed that I didn't do my homework in regards to what drops when for the DLC for MKX. I was really hoping to play as Jason tonight

What system are you playing on?
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      What system are you playing on?
                      Please say PS4
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up MKX for $35 off kijiji. I'm assuming it 'fell off' a truck but I gives no fuck. I'll be with Rob on the no-jason-train but can't complain at this price

Also picked up Bloodborne and enjoying having my dick kicked off constantly

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Please say PS4

All you fuckers on the PS4 are just making my XBONE Minecraft world get that much more detailed.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lo5NNJDIu9s?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• PS4

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                All you fuckers on the PS4 are just making my XBONE Minecraft world get that much more detailed.
                                I can live with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X