No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went light on the syrup and Frank's, bad choices on my behalf.

Comment

• don't mind me just eating a goddamned clif bar
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• The only thing I miss about my ex is living a handful of blocks away from a Ralphs that had great breakfast burritos, as opposed to living two blocks away from one that ain't got shit.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• had oatmeal again. I wanted something more extreme, but I'm still taking it easy because of my wisdom tooth extraction. Good GOD do I crave something crunchy, though...
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• All the kolaches. Again. Shipley's Donuts is heaven.

Comment

• Leftover birthday cake.

I need to go to the grocery.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Walked to a nearby bar that also does awesome breakfast and got the 'hockey puck'. Bacon, cheese, egg over hard on a biscuit. Damn good eats.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Mmmm, I love those. I just had a roll with some butter - this cold has left me without a lot of food preferences.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I had a bacon cheeseburger and a carne asada taco.

DOIN'

IT

RITE

~

Comment

• I would kill a man for a bacon/egg/cheese sandwich (Rainbow Bread only) with a cup of Katz' coffee.

Comment

• omgggggggg ham and cheese, sausage and cheese kolaches and hot sticky cinnamon rolls omnomnomnomnom

Comment

• hate.

special k and coffee.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Slimfast bar and OJ

Comment

• After that cinnamon roll my face looked like bukakke. I am cool with this.

Comment

• hate.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X