• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am so there.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Comment

• I want to hurl. Ugh.

Comment

• Me too. Not over the McD's fries, which are glorious, but over a ketchup fountain.
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• He's sticking the burger IN the ketchup fountain. Gah. Probably used heroin needles and hair and dead rats in there.

Comment

• EWW!! I didn't even notice that! So gross.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• If you need a fucking fountain to put ketchup on food, you have issues.

Comment

• Ketchup Fountain. Two words that were never supposed to be used together. Way to fuck shit up humanity.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's not appetizing in the least. It looks like all of Tim Roth's warehouse scenes in "Reservoir Dogs".

Comment

• Ewww. Now a melted cheese fountain? hmmmmm
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I bet that thick ketchup being pump up it sounds like someone with explosive diarrhea, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Now a melted cheese fountain? hmmmmm
                          My friend.... my true friend...

Comment

• OH. MY. GOD. The beefy crunch burrito is back at Taco Bell. This just made my day!
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh, I love Taco Bell! I love that little piece of good news!

Comment

• You ladies gonna have the drizzling chocolate shits tonight!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X