No announcement yet.

Da da da da, da da da da... PETS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, cats don't like being bonked on the head with a ball peen hammer. Thought I'd let you know that.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      also, cats don't like being bonked on the head with a ball peen hammer. Thought I'd let you know that.
      Nor do they like it when you drop the remote (however accidentally) across the bridge of their little kitty nose. Don't ask me how I know that. All I'll say is that it was total clumsiness on my part, that the kitty in question (ahem!) wasn't hurt, and that I spent the next ten minutes sitting on the sofa, clutching Edison on my lap, with me babbling "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry, god, you have the worst mom, I can't even hold a fucking remote without maiming you!" into his fur. Edison, in his usual cat mode, practically shoved me away in his, "God! Drama queen, let me go!" manner.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

My cats, Franny and Zooey.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

See, only Nerdious brought us the full gallery! Beautiful!
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

No one <3's my puppy. :-( Fuck you cat people.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Hey, I love dogs. As soon as they invent one that doesn't need to go outside to shit, I'll get one. Your puppy is waaaaay cute, B.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                No one <3's my puppy. :-( Fuck you cat people.
                Originally posted by Evil DJ View Post
                Your puppy seems to be ignoring the child molester on the bench.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Lulz, you need your dog to shit in the toilet???
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I still miss my Rufus. I called out to my aunt's dog the other day, and unconsciously said Rufus.

Comment

Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                      Your puppy seems to be ignoring the child molester on the bench.
                      Nah, that's just the scare-pedo. Kind of like a scare crow but he scares off other pedo's. They don't like sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                        See, only Nerdious brought us the full gallery! Beautiful!
                        Thanks! But I think they're rather homely. Hahaha.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                          Lulz, you need your dog to shit in the toilet???
                          No, a litter box. The last thing I need is for the dog to be dropping a shit in the bathroom. I can see me banging on the door, yelling 'hurry up' at the little bastard.

Comment

Dog.....litter box..... wha.....

NO. JUST NO!

Comment

Hey, I think your dog is adorable! I don't discriminate!

Comment

Even though he looks like a killer, he <3's hugs. Like he stands on his back feet and actually hugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X