No announcement yet.

Jersey Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're just trying to grab the quick cash. Even if the show gets pulled it will do huge #'s on DVD.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      They're just trying to grab the quick cash. Even if the show gets pulled it will do huge #'s on DVD.

Exactly.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Instead of getting all irate about the show why don't they hunt down and kill the asshole that did the punching?
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

While I'm totally against violence against women, I really want to hear what that chick is saying that caused a dude to do that knowing he's on camera.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm sure it is exactly what you would expect. Besides, as testosteroned and roid-raged as these fucks are, most chicks out there expect or are used to getting stomped.

Comment

From what I've heard: The guy was obnoxiously drunk, the bar stopped serving him, so he jacked her drink and she confronted him about it. For some reason, retard logic prevailed and he somehow thought it would be a good idea to punch a woman who was posing absolutely no mortal threat to him.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

I mean, that hand motion she's doing is the worst and that hat should be a punchable offense on anything including newborns, but still hitting women is bullshit.

~

Comment

Agreed. But that voice. THAT VOICE.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

She's the Princess of Poughkeepsie DAMNIT!! She demands respect. And a rice bowl.

Lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Queens gym teacher Brad Ferro, 24, of Deer Park, LI, was arrested in late August for punching out Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi at the Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights, according to local police.
                      Ferro, a gym teacher at North Queens Community HS, was initially told to lay off the booze by bouncers at the popular resort bar because he seemed too drunk.
                      Ferro managed to stay inside the bar and eventually swiped booze belonging to Snooki and her entourage that had been placed on the bar top.
                      “That started a verbal altercation after which he struck her in the face,” said Korman. “She sustained an injury to the inside of her mouth due to the punch.”
                      In fact, the video shows Ferro suddenly walloping Snooki in the jaw — sending the 21-year-old beauty’s head reeling backward.
                      “Maybe he had a little too much to drink, but hitting a woman is a bit much,” said Jinny Tanawots, a neighbor of the Ferro family “There’s got to be a different way around it — I don’t care what she did.”
                      He's a goddamn gym teacher? haha

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        He's a goddamn gym teacher? haha
                        I lulz'd because they called her a "beauty". That's hysterical.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I think they should both embrace in a bukkake of napalm, but that's just me being a misanthropic asshole.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I think Joisy should be napalmed.

Comment

Hey, watch it. Not all if us are like those useless pieces of shit.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Oh yes she is. My little orange silicone princess you. Now lets do shots in the hot tub, beat up a -bleep- and vomit all over the place.

Ok, the shots in the hot tub could be fun............

Comment

Working...
                                X