This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you sir. haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

But can we tell others to use AdBlock?
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Oh yeah, how will Big Dev deconstruct your humor now?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

I dunno, probably something like: " Braindead eh? Yeah, Rob CAN SUCK A FAT DICK CAUSE HE IS BRAINDEAD"
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
            COME BUST A MOVE,
            WHERE THE GAMES ARE PLAYED,
            IT'S CHILL!
            IT'S FRESH!
            IT'S NOAH'S ARCADE!
            Please tell me you knew that by heart.....I had to cut out dead air as we tried to remember it. IT's BEEN TOO LONG haha.

Comment

Dude...of course. I was even doing my shitty impression when I was typing it up.

BDM (the Brian Doyle that is Murray) had mad flow skills.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

haha. awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                  But can we tell others to use AdBlock?
                  When we get ads, and if they are giving you viruses, yes. Fuck that shit. Would I like to make money off of my hardwork on this and PodCaust? yes. Would I like to make money by infecting people? Fuck no. I'd rather have fans. I haven't been back to CHUD since that stupid bullshit. Tis the reason why our news feeds pull from slashfilm now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    Would I like to make money by infecting people? Fuck no.
                    More for me.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

People just aren't buying my infections any more. I dunno. I think I have to step it up a notch.

Comment

I think infections are so four months ago.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Speaking of ads and such, I owe amends to Rob because I ordered the Beatles mono box from Amazon and totally forgot to use the Podcaust link. That probably would have been 5-10 bucks, right? Sorry.

Comment

YOU SONOFABITCH! YOU TOOK BEER MONEY FROM ME! haha, it's all good. My mother JUST started using my ads, and she orders everything from Amazon.

Comment

If I had any money I'd use the link. Never did at Chud though lulz.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                                I think infections are so four months ago.
                                You heard the man, Rob. Up the snide assholery and lame ass wordplay.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X