Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had Cuban pork w/beans, rice, fried bananas, and martinis last night.
    AWE
    SOME
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Well we didn't end up going to The Blue Door (the wait was fucking ridiculous and we were hungry as fuck) so we went to The Muddy Pig instead. Not too shabby. Nice atmosphere and the burger I had was pretty great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Amy's Organics Indian Mattar Tofu. NOM! And a tangerine.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• New Dominoes is indeed a mix between an unwiped ass and ball sweat. I got so sick from it that I was literally shitting mustard. Scooter can attest to this as I updated him via headset on Xbox live as I shat. I had to go twice during our MW2 rampaging. My asshole is not happy with me.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I had Brothers Pizza last night while watching Deadwood. Goddamn Brothers is good pizza. Local place that's run by some brothers (derpderp) from Brooklyn. Tasty as fuck. I made my chipotle beef/pork tacos tonight at request for the family, but I've got drainage and a sore throat and can't taste shit so it's going to waste for me

Comment

• Damnit. Should have read this thread. I tried the new Dominoes pizza last night. Worst pizza ever. The generic frozen pizza at Wal-mart is better.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Made some hot wings and promptly ate the fuck outta em.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                  Amy's Organics Indian Mattar Tofu. NOM! And a tangerine.
                  OMFG, that's exactly what we had for dinner last night. Too funny.

Lion's Tap burgers tonight, though.
                  Can't.
                  Wait.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Damnit. Should have read this thread. I tried the new Dominoes pizza last night. Worst pizza ever. The generic frozen pizza at Wal-mart is better.
                    Yeah, it's bad.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Jake's Parm Chicken boobs.

Gonna have me another for today at lunch. Damn fine work, Jake.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I just stick with Jack's for frozen pizza. It pretty much beats any of that delivery crap for half of the price.

Comment

• Domino's continues to suck eh? Nothing new there.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Okay, I guess we should have seen this coming. But for lack of anything more interesting in my neighborhood, we went to Applebee's last night just for the sake of something different. My neighborhood actually has so few really yummy options that you wind up repeating them over and over till you inevitably wind up in Applebees going, "How the fuck?" Ironically enough, before we left my apartment, we were watching "Office Space" - which... you can tell where this is going.

Food - okay, I mean it's Applebees "We're here to feed you way too much and burst your arteries wide open" fare. George had salmon and wild rice (which was pretty healthy considering where we were), and I had a steak sandwich which was one of the lower calorie things on the menu, believe it or not. But of course, it's not the food I'm here to talk about.

Oh, no... it was our waiter. Our waiter, who in the truest "Brian the Chotchkie's waiter" was in our faces doing his dorky little dances about every two seconds. And you know, as I looked around, I saw that not all the Applebee's waitstaff follow that path. Most of them were pretty normal - actually, a different waiter brought us our food, and he was pretty calm. But there's always that one guy at Applebees/TGI Fridays, etc. who has to be that one guy, and it was our waiter. Our food fucking took forever, and at one point, he came dancing on over to our table to babble how it would just be a few more minutes for the 20th time. During this particular visit, George was holding my hand across the table (not just out of love - there's some seriously bad shit going on with his oldest brother right now, so it was coming more from that). Douchewaiter hokey-pokeys on over and burbles, "Heeeey!!! Your food should just be another couple of minutes..." (*glances down at our linked hands across the table*) "...but it looks like you two don't exactly have food on your mind, haw haw haw!" At that point, we both just glared at him, like, "You know? Just because we're having a moment here doesn't mean we're not fucking starving! BRING US OUR FOOD!!" By the time we actually ate, we hoovered it down, and I... I think it was good. I was starving and irritated, so I'm not sure. It was steak, so I'm sure it was fine.
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Jake's Parm Chicken boobs.

Gonna have me another for today at lunch. Damn fine work, Jake.
                              Thanks! Glad those kinda took off, they're a lazy-ass staple of mine when I don't want to make anything else, but they still taste good.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Did you have any alcoholic beverages? My company makes some of the drink mixes for Applebees (Outback, Carrabas and a few others).
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X