jurassic park 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jurassic park 4

apparently laura dern's character is being worked into another jurassic park movie. does the world need another jurassic park movie? unless...

from io9:

The original rough draft for Jurassic park IV was scrapped due to the fact that that plot line involved dinosaurs made into government warriors armed with guns. These GI Dinos were met with overall disdain by pretty much everyone on the internet and rumor is, it's been heavily reworked

holy crap that would have been too awesome. i would have seen that movie. but now... not so much.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Re: jurassic park 4

The original draft I read was hilariously awesome (which is the dinosaurs with guns one). If they do it like this, my ass is there. If not, I'll pass. 3 was ok, but there are only so many ways to go the new island.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

3 sucked all kinds of balls, so did 2. My fucking kids constantly watch these loafs. JP was perfect with 1...greed is an ugly monster.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

That photo reminds me of those 80's maybe early 90's toy's.... can not remember the name of them, PLEASE HELP!!! They wher dinosaurs with rockets and stuff on there backs, I had the whole collection.
        "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Dino-riders?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Bingo.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

We've been down this path before...check the favorite toy line of the 80's thread....I think

Comment

Hell YES!!! Thank you, that was driving me nuts... for some reason I loved these toys.
                "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother
                  We've been down this path before...check the favorite toy line of the 80's thread....I think
                  aye. but i HAD to post that picture because of the POSSIBILITES. imagine that as a live action movie! but with the moniker "jurassic park 4" attached. even if it was considered a sequel, i'd still watch it.

Comment

I'd be IMAX'in that movie. IT WOULD BE EPIC.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                      I'd be IMAX'in that movie. IT WOULD BE EPIC.
                      hell yes it would be. just makes you wonder why the podcaust isn't movie studio. we'd bust out the most amazing movies ever!

Comment

Seriously. Even if they were complete flops, at least they would be epic flops.

Although I'd rather be a game studio. Some of the horror games I have in my brain would be fucking EPIC if a publisher took a chance to shake up the industry.

Comment

If somehow the powers that be wanted to channel some fucking epic greatness they could hire us all as consultants. We would create the best of everything...In our opinions.

Comment

Working...
                          X